Game Day Footscray v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Bont will leading Wines by 2 votes and Dogs v Port will be the last votes read out

Gill: 3 votes.... Port Adelaide... O... Wines!
Boak will get 3 I reckon. 5 shots 30+ touches. Hard to go past. Even if his first quarter was fumble city.

Look another south Australian inbred well done umpires won it for you pricks

I might just go down the pub for a celebratory drink. …. We’re allowed out the house over here.

No. But he did throw his back after the fact. Naughton has zero to worry about.
Agree nothing should happen for either the tackle or the reaction.

But saying he should get done for staging after saying naughts should get off is a stupid comment....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone listening to the sh*t coming from J Brown's mouth?

Can someone tell that freaking idiot that Port won the game and sewed up a top 2 spot

Too many hard hits to the head. Perma-concussed.

Not sure there was that much upstairs to damage in the first place. I mean he’s no Ted but still.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

You thought you had me gone, you inbred mutha*ers.
You won the *en game because of the *en umpires.
Now remember don't touch the ball inbreds because the S.A Medical team want to protect you *ers!!!
Cancel this account and I'll make a *en another.
Regards
Bulldogs85

No. But he did throw his back after the fact. Naughton has zero to worry about.
Should still get a fine. The action needs to get some penalty regardless of the result if you are serious about ruling it out
Otherwise we could all drive around at 110km/hr in the city and only get punished when you hit someone

Look another south Australian inbred well done umpires won it for you pricks

In other news, A Western Bulldogs supporter is shocked they didn't win the free-kick count for the first time this year.

Honestly, outside of the poor kicking for goal and obviously the first quarter, i reckon that was some of the slickest and most fluid football the side has played all year, especially against a high quality opposition bringing plenty of heat.
Was a great win and we played well, but s**t kicking, terribl set shots and not rocking up to go for the first quarter is appalling

You thought you had me gone, you inbred muthaf***ers.
You won the fu**en game because of the fu**en umpires.
Now remember don't touch the ball inbreds because the S.A Medical team want to protect you f***ers!!!
Cancel this account and I'll make a fu**en another.
Regards
Bulldogs85

Imagine a supporter of a club soon to move to Tassie calling others inbred.

Now remember don't touch the ball inbreds because the S.A Medical team want to protect you f***ers!!!
Cancel this account and I'll make a fu**en another.
Regards
Bulldogs85
I love this guy.

Just makes it so much sweeter.

Cancel this account and I'll make a fU**eN another.
Regards
Bulldogs85

CaNcEl ThIs AcCoUnT aNd iLl MaKe A *eN aNoThEr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back