Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2003
Curb
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
Happened last week. [Link]

Sensational news, considering they had only budgeted for a touch over 4,000 I think.

Further bolsters the ARU's confidence I suppose over picking a Perth team over a Melbourne team. The WA public have certainly not let anyone down.

Comes as no surprise - they have alot of English and South Africans there, both rugby mad countries and the team lineup is the best out of the four Australian teams.

Refried Noodle said:
Comes as no surprise - they have alot of English and South Africans there, both rugby mad countries and the team lineup is the best out of the four Australian teams.

And they have the best coach.

Talking about good news, captain Nathan Sharpe, Matt Henjak, Scott Fava, Brendan Cannon, Cameron Shepherd and Digby Ioane returned to training on Monday, further strengthening the squad before the trial match against the Cheetahs this Saturday at Subi.

silky-smooth said:
Talking about good news, captain Nathan Sharpe, Matt Henjak, Scott Fava, Brendan Cannon, Cameron Shepherd and Digby Ioane returned to training on Monday, further strengthening the squad before the trial match against the Cheetahs this Saturday at Subi.

Anyone going tonight?? This is the only team anything that I follow that is WA LOL........really looking forward to the game tonight:D

I dont think Sharp will be playing tonight though

How good was that game on the weekend?!?!! Considering Cheetahs were Currie cup champs and we were down ALL our wallabies, 29-19 was a great result - and 3 tries to 2!

One classic comment from someone in the crowd "It's a long way to come for kicking practice" at the Cheetahs game style :D

Looking forward to hearing this weekends game!

as an aside, who names a sporting team "cheetahs" ? You're just asking for bad headlines with that one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back