ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
hey dev. that bloke hill seems to be a more than handy pick up.. saw him play against imps earlier this year, and was impressed.. he only new to the club this year yeah? if so, what club did he come from??
yeah he palyed in newcomb's flag last year as he comes more important now with timms retiring

ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
well by his usual standards he was struggling this year anyway. Thta leave some room in the forward 50 for a big fella like yourself?

we'll have 2 c boom about that there will a few changes this week so yeah but i didnt play last week as i was susp 4 a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
big game this week 4 the forrest 2nds hope we get over the top of beeac would be good but gonna be tough

May 29, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Alvie FC
Good luck to the devil

Our very own bigfooty representative in the Grand Final on saturday in the ressies. Number 45 for forrest. Classy player with sublime skills and bucket loads of creativity. Good luck devil.

ps. if you happen to see a warra f** by the name of james breen on the field saturday make sure to run through him. Ta

ozdevil1978

Team Captain
Jun 17, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Anakie
Re: Good luck to the devil

gotta pass a fitness test 1st boom i did my ankle in the 2nd semi and shouldnt have played on the weekend against birre so c wat happens if i play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back