Fox remote is a universal/learning remote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seeing as Fox does'nt tell you, I thought I would.
Your Foxtel remote is a Universal/Learning remote.

If you have a Fox, Tv, STB and a VCR remote on your cofee table for example, and it shits you. You can teach the foxtel remote the functions you use from the other remotes and only have the fox remote on the table.
when your watching the footy on fox does it shit you searching for another remote to watch the footy on 7 or 10, you don't have to put up with it anymore. :thumbsu:

http://foxtel.com/accessories/data/prd2.pdf

Question on the fox remote, we have 2 units at home. One in the living room, which is the main unit and then there is mine. However for some reason my red button doesnt work and i have swapped remotes with the other system as well and it doesnt want to work for me. If you have a 2nd unit does this mean i cant use the red button or what?

Question on the fox remote, we have 2 units at home. One in the living room, which is the main unit and then there is mine. However for some reason my red button doesnt work and i have swapped remotes with the other system as well and it doesnt want to work for me. If you have a 2nd unit does this mean i cant use the red button or what?

no beacuse of i have two units and it works, maybe you dont have activ on your own one

The most ******ed thing about the fox remote is to access its universal learning feature you have to press the av button which turns foxtel off. I gave up because it was too much of a hassle remembering to cover the ir part of the remote when I wanted to change the function of the remote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back