Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
Hey guys,

I have a ton of guernseys in my wardrobe that I've been wanting to display for a while. I have one on a manikin but I also have heaps of wall space so considering getting a couple framed. I just wanted to know if their was a way to have the guernsey framed without ruining it if it was to come out of the frame? I often see guernseys for sale that have pin holes from being pinned etc, one of the guernseys I want framed is relatively rare and a paid a lot of money for it.

The first guernsey I was planning to position the jumper on the left and a print that's about 55x45cm on the right with a plaque sitting under the print. This on a white mat with a red and blue border around the jumper and print. I estimated the dimensions to be about 135cmx80cm. Just curious if anyone has done something similar and would be happy enough to post pics and a rough price they paid. I was planning to use a basic black timber frame.

The second Guernsey is just a 2016 premiers Guernsey I managed to get signed by the team. I'm contemplating putting the premiers cards around the Guernsey and making it look something like this - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Geelong-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649
I was quoted $260 for just a basic frame with a jumper, however, I know someone paid $240 for the jumper with cards done.

I live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne but travel to the eastern suburbs for Uni. I'm pretty happy to travel within 2 hours of the CBD anywhere if the price is right. So was just curious if people had any recommendations of places and a rough idea of the price I should be expecting to pay. Pics of work done would also be cool.

Back