Freeborn

Remove this Banner Ad

Carl

All Australian
Dec 26, 2000
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Is this bloke on bloody drugs?Drop him to the reserves for the rest of the season then get rid of him.He is a liabilty and has no brains.A 10 year old wouldn't have got sucked in like him.If there was ever a turning point in a game it was when he pushed Steven's.Just after Steven's had pushed Bradley and got a free.I hope Brittain gave him a blasting like he deserved.

Originally posted by Carl
Is this bloke on bloody drugs?Drop him to the reserves for the rest of the season then get rid of him.He is a liabilty and has no brains.A 10 year old wouldn't have got sucked in like him.If there was ever a turning point in a game it was when he pushed Steven's.Just after Steven's had pushed Bradley and got a free.I hope Brittain gave him a blasting like he deserved.

Yes he was stupid, however he actually didn't play that badly (by his standards) don't you think?

Freeza

I was there, and noticed how slow his 'footy brain' appeared to be - terribly indecisive. Maybe he'll get better during the year....

I didn't know he was responsible for that Roos goal. another black mark I guess.

He is a strong body, and with Hulme out, we have to hope he can lift. Agreed though, not a long term solution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back