Friendly reminder jod

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Get that money ready as your sorry mob and there supporters are going to receive a timely warning that last place is just 22 games away.

You know, we're really going to enjoy quoting that allll season long, sabre.

A PErsonal Message to Our Boys for Tomorrow

Do the jumper, club and the fans proud and kick the living **** out of the dockers.

If west coast finish last i will be high disapointed but not as devistated as i will be if they lose tomorrow and get the spoon.

Re: A PErsonal Message to Our Boys for Tomorrow

Originally posted by noodle
Do the jumper, club and the fans proud and kick the living **** out of the dockers.

If west coast finish last i will be high disapointed but not as devistated as i will be if they lose tomorrow and get the spoon.

well looks like this season will be a devistating one for you since freo are gonna kick eagles arse tomorra and then west coast will bring home that wooden spoon at the end of the season
and we will all be so proud of west coast bringing home that giant spoon

Re: Re: A PErsonal Message to Our Boys for Tomorrow

Originally posted by dockerbabe

well looks like this season will be a devistating one for you since freo are gonna kick eagles arse tomorra and then west coast will bring home that wooden spoon at the end of the season

Cmon Dockerbabe.....we all know West Coast will NEVER win a wooden spoon. Now i know you hate WC but you may aswell admit because we all know the truth.

Wooden Spoon?...you can only wish, but it will never happen.

Fremantle trophy cabinet.... 1 wooden spoon
WCE trophy cabinet.... 2 Premiership cups.....

Just a friendly reminder.....:D

west coast will bring home that wooden spoon at the end of the season

You are hoping the eagles will win the wooden spoon, we are laughing because Freo already have one ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: A PErsonal Message to Our Boys for Tomorrow

Originally posted by jod23

Cmon Dockerbabe.....we all know West Coast will NEVER win a wooden spoon. Now i know you hate WC but you may aswell admit because we all know the truth.

wat do u want me to admit???
the fact that i hate west coast with a passion actually no make that i hate most of the supporters with a passion

Re: Re: Re: Re: A PErsonal Message to Our Boys for Tomorrow

wat do u want me to admit???
the fact that i hate west coast with a passion actually no make that i hate most of the supporters with a passion

Works both ways DB..many Eagles despise Shocker supporters too.....I would not get upset about it.......its only a game and if it gets personal then just ignore it.....after all, it should only be rivalry, not hatred.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back