music_2000

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2005
western sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, wanderers. NY giants
I'm sick and tired of these rising fuel prices :( just like everyone else so I would like to protest, no just kidding thats not possible fuel prices would go up regardless.

I have an idea though. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where cheap fuel is. I live in Sydney but knowing where cheap fuel is around this country would also benefit me that way next time I go on holiday in Melbourne to see a footy match or Perth or anywhere else in this great land I'll know where to go. I was thinking we could all share ideas

I'll start. I don't think anyone lives there but if anyone lives near Marsden Park in NSW Sydney (its near Blacktown) there is apparantly a really cheap place along Richmond Rd. Not sure what its called but I think its a gas n go or one of those

Unfortuantely there is no such thing as 'cheap fuel' in Melbourne.....And if you do find the cheapest place to go to its only going to save you a couple of cents than elsewhere...

Hoping someone else from Melbourne comes on here to tell me I'm wrong though and revels the secret location! :thumbsu:

It aint cheap anywhere now.
I saw it sitting on 144.4c down at the Caltex when I was down there earlier on tonight.
I was looking at an old vid the other week a group of mates and I shot on New Years Eve 1996 when we were hooning about in the Commodore doing a bit of sh~t-stirring.
In the background is the old Shell Servo down the far end of the main street here, selling petrol at 76.9c :eek:

Hard to believe it has gone through the roof like it has in nine and a half years!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back