Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV
not-looking-good-worse.gif

Well done Kern and the boys.

What a terrific send off for Rhys Stanley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many bricks have you bought?
I'm taking it 1 brick at a time.

Can you imagine if Geelong was after contributions from its methed up supporters rather than sponging off the Vic taxpayers, they would be lucky to raise enough for a brick shithouse, which would still be an improvement on the current facilities, while keeping that s**t farm ambience the Cats supporters so love.

Wasnt Kern a Geelong plant all along?
So maybe he's been undercover for geelong making port a joke for the last 10 years? Only to return to the cats and coach to his true potential and win a flag for us when scott leaves

That was f.arken embarrassing to lose against undermanned Port at home!

My outrage is solely driven by losing money on otherwise a good punt.

I should be laughing my head off at the inadequacy of the supposed dynasty. A collective so well machined that it doesn't need a midfielder who can gather touches. The most potent forward line!

Tubbsy is just getting games so Geelong Mythology could continue. Ranga Family Man needs be retired so he can spend quality time with his kid. Dangerfield should have his name honoured on the medical room.

I'm taking it 1 brick at a time.

Can you imagine if Geelong was after contributions from its methed up supporters rather than sponging off the Vic taxpayers, they would be lucky to raise enough for a brick shithouse, which would still be an improvement on the current facilities, while keeping that s**t farm ambience the Cats supporters so love.
You seem to have an obsession with meth, talking about it all the time. Seems like it’s a pastime of yours 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back