Geelong are a disgrace and should be investigated

Remove this Banner Ad

even when Carlton were at their lowest, your fans did not whine and rattle the tin nearly as much as the inbred 17 families that comprise the Norf supporter base.

they are delighted to win their third spoon in a row. Snarko is cooked. The Club has no chance of improvement. Their only future in the AFL is to win the spoon in perpetuity

The sooner they are relegated to the EDFL the better.

They are a disgusting bunch of nothings and always will be.

Id love to know how GCS are going to fit Dimma into the softcap, oh that's right the AFL will just most likely ignore his pay or class him as an ambassador, this competition is the most BS in regards fairness in the World, isn't it time we let clubs stand and fall on the back of their own abilities/support instead of contriving one flag for each club every 18 years, they chopped poor old Fitzroy mercilessly yet now we hang on to clubs that haven't achieved a 1/4 of what the old Lions did.

Good on Hardwick for feeding from the trough that is the AFL fake franchise teams. Good for footy - not so sure about that.

They are a disgusting bunch of nothings and always will be.

Good on Hardwick for feeding from the trough that is the AFL fake franchise teams. Good for footy - not so sure about that.
Yeah I have no issue with Hardwick taking what he can get its the special treatment of the AFL's love child that's a bit off, the AFL is way too contrived.

I love the game I don't love what the boys club has and is doing to the game.

I'll forever be grateful to the great man Steve Hocking for engineering Richmond's downfall!

Enjoy 30 more years in the Wilderness again Tiges

images

Always on the ball is Hocko !

I'll forever be grateful to the great man Steve Hocking for engineering Richmond's downfall!

Enjoy 30 more years in the Wilderness again Tiges

images

Always on the ball is Hocko !
Yeah/nah using your crazy theory that history always repeats itself we should win another flag fairly soon.

1967 = 2017
1969 = 2019
1973 = 2020
1974 = ?
1980 = ?

then we start our 37 year absence, Geelong will be 44 years without another flag, Collingwood will be runners numerous times and Carlton will revert back to using brown paper bags to over pay players as its proven that they cant win without cheating, they will then get caught owing to stupidity and will gravitate back to the bottom of the ladder, Essendon well they will still be waiting for the next version of the Baby Bombers.

I'm glad you've admitted that it took the AFL to contrive Richmond's downfall, we all know none of the other clubs were good enough without SHockings rule changes and umpiring inconsistencies, looks like we will be moving up rapidly on the moral flag ladder.

Yeah/nah using your crazy theory that history always repeats itself we should win another flag fairly soon.

1967 = 2017
1969 = 2019
1973 = 2020
1974 = ?
1980 = ?

then we start our 37 year absence, Geelong will be 44 years without another flag, Collingwood will be runners numerous times and Carlton will revert back to using brown paper bags to over pay players as its proven that they cant win without cheating, they will then get caught owing to stupidity and will gravitate back to the bottom of the ladder, Essendon well they will still be waiting for the next version of the Baby Bombers.

I'm glad you've admitted that it took the AFL to contrive Richmond's downfall, we all know none of the other clubs were good enough without SHockings rule changes and umpiring inconsistencies, looks like we will be moving up rapidly on the moral flag ladder.

The AFL is also engineering Dusty's move to join Dimma at Gold Coast!

Bleak imes ahead at TIGERLAND !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back