Geelong are toast! Only beat witches hats by 21. My dead cat could beat this Crows rabble by more.

Remove this Banner Ad

The idiot who started this thread is obviously a masochist. The pervert is getting stuck into Geelong because we didn't beat up on his mob badly enough!
Tag Kick Me GIF by Nasty The Horse

Which is more embarrassing? Crows playing like pre schoolers or Geelong who couldn't put them to the sword?
Not trying to deflect (which you campaigners will ignore) but if Geelong were credible they would've won by at least 15 goals.
What an insipid effort by both teams/jokes.
Dear AFL, please give us some quality Friday night entertainment in the future you useless flogs!
Hungry U Mad GIF

This poster is why we call Adelaide moron city airheads.
We do? I always call them Rundell mall ferals just like the poort fans. Btw crowbot is not taking his team's loss too well, is he? they've only got themselves to blame for that with lots of very bad turn over footy and patches of very dumb decisions at crucial stages of the game. I have no sympathy for them.

We do? I always call them Rundell mall ferals just like the poort fans. Btw crowbot is not taking his team's loss too well, is he? they've only got themselves to blame for that with lots of very bad turn over footy and patches of very dumb decisions at crucial stages of the game. I have no sympathy for them.
Whatever they call them, they are like the hillbillies from the hills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back