Official Team Thread Geelong Wolves S22 Team Thread - B&F This Sunday - No Spookism

Remove this Banner Ad

Not be greatest week on or off the field. Posting in what is already a down year was down even further. Accompany that with a big loss and it was just a horrible week for the Wolves. Looking to turn this around asap so get in the match thread guys and make yourselves heard. Prime spots are up for grabs if you show you can be consistent!

Not be greatest week on or off the field. Posting in what is already a down year was down even further. Accompany that with a big loss and it was just a horrible week for the Wolves. Looking to turn this around asap so get in the match thread guys and make yourselves heard. Prime spots are up for grabs if you show you can be consistent!
And the dreaded back/fwd pocket for the rest of you!

*nudge nudge* Quivorir :p

My friends

I would like to apologise for my lack of activity over the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I suffered a horrible wrist injury after watching too much olympic womens beach volleyball.
Expect to see plenty of me once I have fully recovered.

Kind regards
Your pal
BB 8

Stats time! Despite a close loss we actually moved up two spots on the ladder so we are no longer on the bottom (lol demons and warriors)

Again, another poor week in posting. There will be some positional changes this week to try and generate some more interest from everyone.

posts.PNG

Stats:

stats.PNG

Totals:

total stats.PNG

That was a very poor week from me, I'll lift this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome, always good to see new blood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back