GFL GFL U/16's Best Players in 2008??

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbie Logue, Wade Kelly and Alex Richies all falcons players have been asked to train with the bell park seniors. That a good effort seeing bell park are on top of the ladder in seniors.

I think your not far off the money there Watchful. Ive been talking to some of the Bell Park boys and they say Robbie Logue has not lived up to expectations for this season though. Would anyone be able to shed some light on this?

j. creara can play and is brillaint in the orange boots
kciked 7 on the weekend whilst palying injured. A very good chance for teh goal kciking award if he keeps it up.

unfortunatly for him this week his supply will be cut short when inverleigh takes on lara.

Re: GFL U/16's Best Players in 2008?

Declan Sands from Barwon Heads is extremely hard at the ball and is a good tall mobile player. He is only a first year player but boy can he play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh i agree hawker6, i wonder how he'd go if he played with the big boys in the real divis such as 1 and 2

yeh i agree hawker6, i wonder how he'd go if he played with the big boys in the real divis such as 1 and 2

Kid is playing under 18s also against quility opponents. this thread asked what under 16s players to watch out for, who cares what division they play

who ever can make threds can ya plz make a GFL under 18's best players 1
would be greatly appreciated..

cheers:thumbsu:
GFLBOI

I think your not far off the money there Watchful. Ive been talking to some of the Bell Park boys and they say Robbie Logue has not lived up to expectations for this season though. Would anyone be able to shed some light on this?

Well i believe you are all wrong, Robbie Logue is a spiritual leader and he is one of the best junior players ive seen around. But this Dave peel kid i have heard abou has a sexy kick onhim i hear ( i heard this form matthew tarbett ) :)

okay here it is
best defender- Alexander Riches
best midfielder- Tyler Stack
best forward- someone give me sumtin???
best benchwarmer- Nick Allison
best team- Bellpark:)

haha big boys??? you must mean division 1 mate. Division 2 is soft hits and slow footy. Division 1 is hard hitting fast moving footy. There is a difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back