GFL GFL U/16's Best Players in 2008??

Remove this Banner Ad

Jye Bolton from leapold lookin like a great pick up for em from drysie playin some awsome footy!!

nd luke dallas bin tranin with the seniors the past 2 weeks good effort i rekon!!!

Benni Darrington such a gud player, great bloke too

Cheers GFLBOI

Can any1 imagine if bradly huhn still played at pold u/16 insted of grammer nd 18's he is big enough to be playin seniors he would rape the comp...
fcukin huge man child lol

Not one of you blokes has mentioned Darcy Williamson who is a part of the Under 16 Falcons. Can already kick 50 metres on both sides and is the reason barwon heads under 16s are in division 2. Star of the future although he is exposed sometimes defensively.

Not one of you blokes has mentioned Darcy Williamson who is a part of the Under 16 Falcons. Can already kick 50 metres on both sides and is the reason barwon heads under 16s are in division 2. Star of the future although he is exposed sometimes defensively.

No ones mentioned him because this forum is clearly dedicated to GFL based u/16s sides. i'll admit he's a good player but maby you should start a BFL forum so you brag hgow good he is.

Matthew Spong from anakie/bannockburn is a very under rated player, hes clearly the best along side anthony close who should be ones, but spongs is hard at the ball and goes back with the flightt and puts the team first but also is consitant most weeks.

Matthew Spong from anakie/bannockburn is a very under rated player, hes clearly the best along side anthony close who should be ones, but spongs is hard at the ball and goes back with the flightt and puts the team first but also is consitant most weeks.

anakie and banno r gdfl clubs not gfl lyk the forum says
btw isnt the anakie/banno team bannos 2nds if they wer any good the would play in bannos A's

btw isnt the anakie/banno team bannos 2nds if they wer any good the would play in bannos A's
yeh sorry pal i thought it GJFL,, umm yeh banno's seconds, but Spong is from melbourne and is regested at anakie and he can only play ones for banno if he gets transfer but he wants to play with hes mates and is captin of the anakie banno side. and closey doesnt get alongg with the ones coach only off field. so yeh.

its under 16s, what does it matter what based club there in :| there all in the same divisions anyway arent they? surely you's arent that nieve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its under 16s, what does it matter what based club there in :| there all in the same divisions anyway arent they? surely you's arent that nieve

yer i couldnt care less wat geelong based league they are from or wat club, if they are good they are good

taylor adams is freakshow captain of the vic team , is bottom age but gets in best for joeys basically every week
or rohan pickett related to byron and farmer i heard , captained WA when he lived over there last year , got B.O.G for U/16 interleague aswell

Tay Adams (Joey's) and Tristian Bataglia (Banno) for 15's in my opinion
Rohan Pickett (Joey's) and Robert Logue (Bell Park) and Jackson Davis (Saint Mary's) so ive heard for 16's

Tristian good but, Darcy Williamson and Tay Adams for me, just because of Darcy unbelieveable skills and Tay because his the captain of Vic.

Also I know his not in the GFL or GJFL but Brent McLeod is what of the best footballers I seen in juniors, and plays for the Thomson senior side when he can

Remove this Banner Ad

Back