Billy Kidman & Hurricane vs. Chavo Guerrero & Rico

Bra & Panties Match
Torrie Wilson vs. Stacy Keibler

Three-team Elimination Match
Mark Henry & Maven vs. Billy & Chuck vs. Batista & D-Von

Plus a special appearance by SmackDown! General Manager Stephanie McMahon

Card is subject to change.

So now there is NO HHH, Rock, Hogan and Lesnar!!!!!!!1

Where did u here that from? If it is true then there is going to be 55,000 angry wrestling fans that it was sold on the pretense that Rock Hogan and HHH would be here. There is no disrespect to the other great wreslting talent that will be there on satuday night but people will mainly come to see the rock and the game and if they are not coming then i'm sure the WWE will here about it.

Here's hoping that they will come!
Paul

this is an extract from an article on Pro-wrestling.com

http://www.prowrestling.com/2/5128.shtml
WWE canceled a triple main event of HHH, Rock and Lesnar for their Melbourne event, but Edge will face Jericho, Rikishi will square off against Kurt Angle, Rey Jr gets his first Cruiserweight Title shot against Jamie Knoble, Randy Orton makes his return after concussion against Test and there’s another Bra & Panties Match between Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler.

I for one will be extremely angry if Rock, Lesnar and HHH do not wrestle. They are not even my favourite wrestlers but I would like to think Australia is worthy of a proper main event.

that is still a reasonable card, but yeah, Hogan, Rock, Lesnar, or HHH should be in a main event. Its a long way to come and a lot of money to pay not to have a decent main event.

AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Could see that coming along fellas...

Don't be surprised to see someone else drop out...

Screwed... Royally.

The WWF was never serious about sending over a quality show, and after all the emotion of watching it live, you will realise this show will be shizzenhousen.

The Smackdown spoilers have Brock saying he will get Rocky in Australia, so I assume it will be made a Rock v Brock match.

For those complaining, as Vince once said in his promo, the card is ALWAYS subject to change :p

Originally posted by Squeak
Is there some sort of recourse if the advertised stars such as The Rock don't wrestle?

Considering the mega billboards around town showing Rock, Hogan and HHH, you'd think so.

This sucks!

and i will look extremely silly with all my old skool Hogan paraphanaelia on if he isnt even going to show.

out of the card which match does everyone see as the most promising? I would say ReyReys match or Kidmans, these guys are absolutley awesome live. At WcW they were only seconded by the great man, Goldberg v Sean O'Haire

That is why I didn't waste my money. That is a **** card.

No HHH, Rock, Brock or Hogan plus.....

The likes of RVD, Booker T, Michaels, Benoit, Guerrero won't be there either.

Absolute waste of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan definatley not coming to Aus..... :(
Lesnar apparently going to get world title shot..
JR just said on Raw, it'll still be a good show but I am spewing about Hogan not goin.

they just said on raw that brock hopes to get the rock down under so i doubt they would cancel the main event
they would **** off a lotta people if they did that

from....

http://www.wrestlingheadlines.com/news/2002_/articles/1028699296.php

The general consensus here in Australia, from the media and especially the fans, to the promotional company for the tour ( in which my cousin happens to work ) and the organisers, the feelings regarding the "pulling out" of HHH and Hogan in regard to the Global Warning Tour are one of pure disgust and and a screwing of the fans who paid anywhere from $120 to $750 for a ticket. Thousands of people are extremely irrate over this situation. We have tried to get the WWE to comment on the situation and they will not address it ... only to specified media

According to WWf dowunder.com the main is:

Rock vs HHH vs Brock lesnar

I saw the rock on the channel 10 news so he is here and will be talking on JJJ tomorrow at 8am. HHH and edge will be appearing on Rove macmans's radio show on saturday morning a 10am to 12pm on FoxFM in melbourne
'
Paul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back