Game Day GOAT mod zackah's Mighty finals bound Essenscum Bombers vs WOAT mod dinsdale's poo and wee bottom 4 Hawfs

Who will melt harder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Brave of you both to show up today :$

lol why wouldn't I?

Sausage also did a courageous disappearing act during Colonwood’s disintegration against Sydney

You barely made an appearance in the GeeLOL game day fred while the game was on... 90% of your posts were before/ater the siren, apart from the premature fat lady one which nearly backfired on you :D

Only one who flew the flag was Fisto... but it's never an issue when your own flogs don't turn up until it's all over :shrug:

Last edited:
lol why wouldn't I?

You barely made an appearance in the GeeLOL game day fred while the game was on... 90% of your posts were before/ater the siren, apart from the premature fat lady one which nearly backfired on you :D

Only one who flew the flag was Fisto... but it's never an issue when your own flogs don't turn up until it's all over :shrug:
I was at our magnificent ground for the game you 1/2wit. Poor wi-fi due to being packed with our faithful supporters.

But 2011 😹

Featuring the GOAT McKay! Get around us :)

1002143.png
Hawforn were owned by the Goat yesterday

FARKIN’ LOL 🤣

Crowd of <40k at “best stadium in rural Australia” brings Corio’s “WiFi” network its knees 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1930289

It’s 2023 all over again 😂

OP please add a catscratchfever option to the pole :$
You’re scraping the bottom of the barrel yet again. It’s your nature, sausage-brains.

Enjoy the bottom-half, back to the bad old Buckley daze 😂

Thread for my team's game. My team loses. I posted while watching said loss at the ground. Yet neutral supporters melting harder than me.

Welcome to Bay Logic 101.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back