2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know why Sexton came out of the game around half time?
And was Secco the main distributor from defense while he was on the ground or was that Atkins?

Last edited:

this is the incident

I don't understand it either. I've had people tell me that because the Box Hill player left his feet that Lemmo has a duty of care to not destroy him but I don't know how I feel about that explanation. Clearly the club things the same because they're challenging it

I reckon we should be rotating Ned into the seniors occasionally.Give Witter an occasional rest.The guy looks half munted most of the games I watch.

It’s just how he is. Me and the missus always get a little laugh out of him been the same for years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean obviously not as good a bloke as Charlie Cameron

Think we’ve had too many changeovers in the VFL. Team doesn’t seem cohesive at all.

Maybe Sydney are too good, but it is a bit concerning that our depth seems to have fallen off across the ground. I can’t see too many players I’d want to see get a game if injury comes.

Think we’ve had too many changeovers in the VFL. Team doesn’t seem cohesive at all.

Maybe Sydney are too good, but it is a bit concerning that our depth seems to have fallen off across the ground. I can’t see too many players I’d want to see get a game if injury comes.
They're not that great. They have had 1 win and last year, they had 4 wins in the entire season. So maybe they have more depth now?I'm not sure.
But the suns have had a bit of change, whether thats through trades, delistments or players going elsewhere. Things change year to year.

They're not that great. They have had 1 win and last year, they had 4 wins in the entire season. So maybe they have more depth now?I'm not sure.
But the suns have had a bit of change, whether thats through trades, delistments or players going elsewhere. Things change year to year.
After the off season changes my expectations of the VFL team declined a lot.

The Swans team is full of kids and enthusiasm. Our AFL listed players look a bit disinterested.

The commentary said we have over 1000 AFL games experience running around, and the Swans 200… Lads need a massive kick up the arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back