Pantsless

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2003
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Storm, Arse, Victory
Our chicks shoot pink things better than chicks from other countries!!

Seriously, congratulations Suzanne Balogh!

Isn't shooting rivetting television??

Borscht Mat said:
yes and Gymnastics where you win gold for the ball, gold for the hoop, gold for the string, gold for the hoop+ball+string.......

umm actually you don't you only win gold in the all around in the rhythmic gymnastics - it's the artistic where you win gold for:
team
individual all around
bar
beam
floor
vault

and for the men
team
individual
p-bars
pommell
floor
vault
rings

If you're gonna diss my sport get the facts right ;)

ps they are doing hoop, ball, clubs and ribbon (no string this year, sorry)

oh and Ira for Gold :)

159_27.jpg

nope trampolining is in there fro good now - that is one of the weirdest sports - they take longer to do their warmup than to actually do a routine! They are under the gymnastics umbrella with sports aerobics and sports acrobatics. Oh and there is this other one called wheel gymnastics where someone is in the centre of a big wheel and they do stuff in it - that's pretty cool to watch

Zyban said:
That is who?

Irina Tchachina - Russia, Rhythmic Gymnastics. She is the second russian, the first (Alina Kabaeva) will win unless she stuffs up again like she did in Sydney (of which I can only hope! please gods let her stuff up again, please, please, please). Kabaeva will win cause her coach pretty much runs the sport and her husband is very high up in the Russian Mafia - money and power to throw around. Ira deserves to win or Anya Bessonova from the Ukraine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D Any with her in the beach volley ball strip?? :)

When does rhythmic gymnastics start again? :)

rg finals for groups are on the 28 and individual finals are on the 29 - qualifying takes place from the 25 I think.

most of the videos I have access too are in competition so none quite like the pic above, sorry :) But leotards are fairly skimpy anyway on most of the girls to allow the full range of movement required in hips and shoulders. If you do get to catch any check out Katya Pisetsky from israel - she has the freakiest catch with a ball between her upper arms, and has the most insane hip flex you have seen.

Wow - NickyNoo now makes two gymnasts that I have come across in my 27 years of wandering this Earth!

That means I know now more gymnasts than lacrosse players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back