Secondary Good Luck 2010 Year 12's

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Just thought I'd wish every student completing their exams the best of luck over the coming weeks.

Keep studying hard, take plenty of quick breaks, drink plenty of water and make sure you do whatever you need to do to ensure you get the desired outcome.

Kicks off for me with English tomorrow..

Only a year and a bit to go now, hurry the F up please!

my context essay on conflict i had to completely make up on the spot...

What i wrote for identity and belonging was the biggest load of shit i've spewed in my life. If i get more than a 3, i will be shocked. Don't think i even referred to the text in my essay at all except for the front cover.

But im just glad it's over, and i finished all 3 essays, so i'll take it.

Tommorow's going to be fun, 28 degrees, exam at 3 and haven't touched a Biol book since Saturday.

Not excited for Bio tomorrow. Just praying there's ALOT of stuff on hereditary and evolution. I've tried so hard to learn all the stuff about DNA, but I couldn't make it stick. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best Seany. :thumbsu:

Have BusMan yr12 exam in two weeks exactly, from tomorrow.

Starting to put together some notes from both units, will start properly revising though probably a week before it. Pretty confident.

Physics today then english on thursday followed by maths on friday then next week media hardest two weeks ever!!

I just did the further exam and I just had a look at the exam again and I realized i got the two easiest questions wrong, i had a brain fade but other that I thought I did well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back