Game Day GRAND FINAL: Collingwood Flagpies V Brisbane Cryons (Ft- Kiss)

Remove this Banner Ad

EgU.gif

That is ridiculous’: Collingwood premiers after Grand Final robbery
One of the greatest grand finals in AFL history has been tainted by a massively controversial moment where Brisbane was robbed.

Ruthless advantage call loses it for Lions
AFL: Lachie Neale won a free kick with less than 90-seconds remaining, only for the umpire to call advantage, when there was none.
View more related videos
Collingwood are premiers of the AFL after one of the greatest Grand Finals the game has known.

The footy world was treated to an insane spectacle as the lead changed 11 times throughout the match before the Magpies held on for a victory of high drama.

The premiership cup could so easily have gone Brisbane’s way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There'll be an asterix on this one because of that advantage call
No. He played on. Shouldn't have been a free in the first place anyway.

We never called 2018 an asterisk year even though Maynard was jibbed.

We were the best team all year, finished top, won all our finals, and the only reason Brisbane were close any way is because we kicked 18 points.

Must make it hurt even more

austin-powers-ouch.gif

I'm surprised that so few are acknowledging Collingwood's flag tbh. Brisbane were supposed to be the unbeatables full of stars on every line- Collingwood exposed them for the frauds that hide at the Gabba and can't bring their 'A' game to anywhere else that they are ...all Collingwood had to do was be there yesterday GWS/Melbourne/Carlton would have beaten this sad much of bent bananas ...

and all teh "Main board" can say is MCG = Vic Bias - because soft **** teams have to rely on their midget pretend AFL grounds like SCG or Gabbadabba or Kardinia Park - to get half their wins anyway...

MINNOWS!!

I'm surprised that so few are acknowledging Collingwood's flag tbh. Brisbane were supposed to be the unbeatables full of stars on every line- Collingwood exposed them for the frauds that hide at the Gabba and can't bring their 'A' game to anywhere else that they are ...all Collingwood had to do was be there yesterday GWS/Melbourne/Carlton would have beaten this sad much of bent bananas ...

and all teh "Main board" can say is MCG = Vic Bias - because soft **** teams have to rely on their midget pretend AFL grounds like SCG or Gabbadabba or Kardinia Park - to get half their wins anyway...

MINNOWS!!
This is true.

I rated Carlton & GWS much higher than I did Brisbane this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back