Halal Meat - an intelligent and mature discussion (Racists and Vegans stay away)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Given the insensitive and personally exclusive Thread of the Year Thread that was the best Ham thread, I think it's time we have an Halal meat and education thread, esp for those ignorant and culutal savages who think it's a barbaric butchering of meat (what sanctimonious wank)

Given the insensitive and personally exclusive Thread of the Year Thread that was the best Ham thread, I think it's time we have an Halal meat and education thread, esp for those ignorant and culutal savages who think it's a barbaric butchering of meat (what sanctimonious wank)
You voted for Ham so shove some ham up your rectum.

I love a nice slice of organic halal tofu on a bed of mung beans and a coating of tahini

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I go riding through the city on my Harley, Jesus is on the back with me chowing on a ham sanger
is that the Jewish Jesus or the Christian one?

or

images

When I slaughtered animals on the farm as I young man I always burned a few strips from the fatty part of the thigh for Zeus

I’m not a total believer, but just in case
When drinking in South America we'd pour a few drops on the ground first, "For Pachamama"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back