• Nick Daicos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Sheezel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Horne-Francis

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll need that infinite tsukuyomi to make people think anyone wants to go out Geelong way for the ultimate career. :$
Ollie Henry couldn't get out of Melbourne quick enough, big city life isn't for everyone.
I don't blame him to be honest - Kardinia Cafe is the bees knees.

The guy Bevo subbed last week after his shocking turnovers?
Caleb Windsor is already the pick of the draft.
The guy who had the second most clearances on the ground against the Suns.

Nice little rumor circulating he's very keen on returning home. Not a happy boy at the Eagles. I guess most of their kids are pretty flat at the moment.
I heard the same thing from the inner sanctum at WC - that being the bloke who changes the toilet rolls everytime WC s**t themselves.

Done deal, book mark it, bet the farm on it. Harley is coming home.

I heard the same thing from the inner sanctum at WC - that being the bloke who changes the toilet rolls everytime WC s**t themselves.

Done deal, book mark it, bet the farm on it. Harley is coming home.

Which clubs will have 2 x top 5 picks this year?

Or 3 picks in the top 20?

Or any other combo of picks which WCE could have got last year to speed up their rebuild?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd look good in blue and white hoops. Beats the Weak Coke Giggles' flog-worthy Violet Crumble colour scheme + he'd get to play finals, something he won't do for most if not all of his career if he stays where he is.

Come on over to the destination club, Harley Reid. You won't regret it.

season 3 money GIF

Last edited:
He'd look good in blue and white hoops. Beats the Weak Coke Giggles' flog-worthy Violet Crumble colour scheme + he'd get to play finals, something he won't do for most if not all of his career if he stays where he is.

Come on over to the destination club, Harley Reid. You won't regret it.

season 3 money GIF
Nobody looks good in the 'hoops'.

Garbage outfit.

Apparently he’s coming to Melbourne. During his first season with us, he’ll be polishing Caleb Windsor’s boots.

Insert caption

“ I can’t wait to rip this jumper off and play for a real team ?”
It was so over acted, it looked fake. Like Lathlain had said "do this when you kick your first goal".

At least he will be out soon enough.

Back