Have the umpires saved Sheedy's career?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast's goal posts for the last quarter were given a nice little coat of varnish during the 3 quarter time huddle as well.

Yep, it was the umpires fault Brisbane got belted by 10 goals.

It was the umpires fault Richmond gave up a 4 goal lead in 5 minutes.

It was the umpires fault Sydney let us score 4 goals before scoring their first.

It was the umpires fault West Coast gave up a 6 goal lead.

Glad we got that sorted.

It was the umpires fault West Coast gave up a 6 goal lead.

No its not the umpires fault. But of course they did contribute.

It was the umpires fault Sydney let us score 4 goals before scoring their first.

That is one game that you can certainly say the umpires helped Essendon win. I think only Bomber fans would argue with me there.

No its not the umpires fault. But of course they did contribute.
Bullshit, the umpiring was fine tonight.

That is one game that you can certainly say the umpires helped Essendon win. I think only Bomber fans would argue with me there.
If Sydney were good enough that one goal wouldn't have mattered.

Why don't you have a whinge about the bounce of the ball too. I mean I'm sure there were times when the ball bounced in the Bombers favour...

Umpiring for better or worse is part of the game - think it might be time to dry your eyes, and solider on....:thumbsu:

May have been lucky the past two weeks, but last nights win was all heart! Umpiring had no influence on the result.

It's funny that all the calls for Sheeds to be sacked by the mainstream media came after his 3 qtr time address against the Kangaroos. Since then, the Bombers went on to play a good 4th term against the Roos and then go on to win 4 games, the last three all won in tight high pressure circumstances.

One of the more successful 3qtr time addresses in AFL history if you look at the facts, considering the 11 quarters before that were pretty average.

And they said that Sheedy lost the interest of his players and a change was needed because the club was stagnant.

Three weeks in a row now. At 4-7 things wouldn't be looking so rosy.

This is a biased , pathetic thread :thumbsdown:

Where are you on the ladder ?

Question : How many Carlton players does it take to change a light bulb ?

Answer : None as you cant change it from near the bottom of the ladder :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires again...get stuffed, if anything they were with West Coast. The only free kicks Essendon got were the obvious ones. I dont care anyway, we won and thats the bottom line.

Umpires again...get stuffed, if anything they were with West Coast. The only free kicks Essendon got were the obvious ones. I dont care anyway, we won and thats the bottom line.

You only get a true feeling how a team is going in how they react after a game, the way you guys celebrated sums up how overated your team is by your own supporters.
:thumbsu:

If any thing i found that essendon were pretty stiff throughout the match...

West Coast did end up having more free kicks for the night....

In regards to the last five minutes, i enjoyed the consistancy of not paying any 50-50 frees... If Judd did recieve that soft free, it would of been a rubbish way to decide the result of what was a great game... it would of taken the spoils off it..

Stop Crying...
It was a great comeback and great game to watch... Well done Essendon...

how was judd not paid a free for holding the man after mcveigh rapped his arms around him in the last? Also funny how they missed the hand of mcveigh against judd in the last qrt.

wtf?
there were 2 instances
one mcveigh got pinged
the other was missed
do ignore kerr being spun twice and still no holding the ball
or the rowan jones incident or the countless others
do **** off and watch the game properly,ta ta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back