Gutless thug Brayden Maynard has ended Angus Brayshaw's career , it's official.

Should Brayden Maynard be forced to retire as well?

• Yes, immediately

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No, he's just a good ol boy , it was an accident, Brayden never meant to hurt anybody.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, he should just be made to do 200 hours community work with dementia patients.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yes, and forced to pay Brayshaw's medical expences the rest of his life.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t happens on the footy field that can sometimes be unpredictable. All players would not do this on purpose/try to cause injury (well, most). It's just a bad outcome that can happen and it sucks for Brayshaw. Also, some players are a magnet to head injuries, how many times have we seen the same player cop numerous concussions etc? English, Murphy, McCartin etc...

Can’t wait to hear the OP’s hot take on who should be banned for life for causing McCartin, Seedsman, (Max) Lynch and most likely Murphy to retire - it’s almost like they’re playing a contact sport

It’s somewhat ironic that Brayshaw really only made it in the AFL after getting concussed 4 times in 12 months in the VFL, forcing him to take an extended break and reinvent himself and his playing style

Shame he couldn’t continue his good run since but was always a ticking time bomb to some degree, just as it is with Murphy who honestly should probably give it away too

Sounds like karma to me:

Dees are tanking this year

You’d think they’d have learned that lesson after the $500k fine…

Makes a change from straight setting I guess 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I heard at Traffic lights, Maynard pulls into the turning lane to skip a few cars then merges in again just afterwards

Shutup dh.
ainsley-harriott.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back