Game Day Post here if your team has scored 40 or more points in an official AFL game in the last 200 days

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder why no Essendong flogs have posted ITT 🤔

Well, you didn’t use the reply function, so I’ll assume you’re talking to yourself 👍

Well, you didn't misread the fred title, so I'll assume you just couldn't think of anything clever or funny to post and decided to go with a dad joke instead 👍

Last edited:
I wonder why no Essendong flogs have posted ITT 🤔

Well, you didn't misread the fred title, so I'll assume you just couldn't think of anything clever or funny to post and decided to go with a dad joke instead
Sorry, didn’t mean you trigger you.

8hpqi3.jpg

Post here if your team has scored over 7 supergoals in the past 13 decades but only in NAB Challenges and if coached by a premiership coach that played over 200 games and has 2 daughters and a son that are over 6 ft tall when standing on their tippietoes

Do I win a prize for most obscure stupid fred idea?

Post here if your team has scored over 7 supergoals in the past 13 decades but only in NAB Challenges and if coached by a premiership coach that played over 200 games and has 2 daughters and a son that are over 6 ft tall when standing on their tippietoes

Checking in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was such a thing you would definitely win it, along with the prize for bumping a 3 day old Fred which I seem to recall you melting over recently?

The difference being that the answer to your thread is 0 teams and the answer to my thread is 17 teams…

IMG_8039.gif

Sorry it went over your head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back