Willy Rioli is a violent thug

Remove this Banner Ad

636f3cb6b3c46da13df4fc84adcb6ce0

View attachment 1752798

#kulcha

So ? Nick Stevens is a low life piece of s**t who deserves to spend most of the rest of life in Gaol where all the Bikies and Underworld figures are incarcerated (curse our piss weak magistrates)

I have been calling for his name to be taken off the locker and all records of him stripped from Carlton. He is beneath scum.

So ? Nick Stevens is a low life piece of s**t who deserves to spend most of the rest of life in Gaol where all the Bikies and Underworld figures are incarcerated (curse our piss weak magistrates)

I have been calling for his name to be taken off the locker and all records of him stripped from Carlton. He is beneath scum.

200w.gif

Nothing in it.

Should be a "don't tell mum, you can hit me back" rule where Murphy can lightly biff Rioli in the face during a future H&A game.

Free hits could be chip traded to other clubs and combined (2 H&A hits =1 finals free hit).

Can't be out if the blue, free hits to be called by the captain at the start of a quarter, eg Pendles approaches the umps at the start of the second quarter "Collingwood declares a free hit by Murphy on Rioli this quarter" and it must be used by the nominated player before the quarter is over.

Nominated player wears a lime green glove until the hit is delivered and confirmed by score review at the next stoppage. No other prior warning is given and the hit carries over if the player is benched/subbed.

Oh hahaha. This type of thing has never happened anywhere else? The flogs in the photo are from MELBOURNE you tool. They came down to Geelong to spread their 'word'. There are plenty of racists here as well as the rest of Austraya. We are the most racist country on earth.
Bgag.gif

Last edited:
Nothing in it.

Should be a "don't tell mum, you can hit me back" rule where Murphy can lightly biff Rioli in the face during a future H&A game.

Free hits could be chip traded to other clubs and combined (2 H&A hits =1 finals free hit).

Can't be out if the blue, free hits to be called by the captain at the start of a quarter, eg Pendles approaches the umps at the start of the second quarter "Collingwood declares a free hit by Murphy on Rioli this quarter" and it must be used by the nominated player before the quarter is over.

Nominated player wears a lime green glove until the hit is delivered and confirmed by score review at the next stoppage. No other prior warning is given and the hit carries over if the player is benched/subbed.
Why do I feel like that this is based on 20/20 cricket rules with a free hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GET OVER IT !!!!
Let it be written, let it be referenced!

AFL can't come out and make a big song and dance about how the head needs to be protected and then give this 1 week.

It's been well documented that Murphy had concussion issues before this assault!

The intent, off the ball, was to hit him in the head. That should be multiple weeks just based off the intent before you take into account how hard he hit him, and then what the outcome was.

People are literally dying from head punches in amateur footy and the tribunal does this?

Disgusting! :rolleyes:

Let it be written, let it be referenced!

AFL can't come out and make a big song and dance about how the head needs to be protected and then give this 1 week.

It's been well documented that Murphy had concussion issues before this assault!

The intent, off the ball, was to hit him in the head. That should be multiple weeks just based off the intent before you take into account how hard he hit him, and then what the outcome was.

People are literally dying from head punches in amateur footy and the tribunal does this?

Disgusting! :rolleyes:

Oh please

b4548a69-936b-4a4d-a6f3-9389fd033f4e_text.gif

Murphy should have been suspended for flopping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back