Hawthorns Win Means Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnny_Segment

All Australian
Apr 21, 2007
Aus
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All and sundry were told that Hawthorn getting within 2 goals of Geelong in Round 17 meant absolutely nothing because they were missing Ablett & Ling, plus Chapman for a half. How then can this GF win mean anything when they had 21 players go missing for the game?

22 guys in Brown & Gold vs 1 Bald sook in Blue & White. Until Hawthorn can beat a full Geelong side, I guess we remain pretenders.

Hawk's well done on winning the flag ....

Through the year , i have had a crack at you guy's .......

Other club's will now look at the way you have built your club and take your lead ...

*Frankston Rover = did you watch the bronlow count ch 10 ?

Before each round they showed highligths of that round .

A. Hudson did the voice overs ....... 3 times over the night he had a crack at the hawk's
(A.Clarkson) copped it in the neck ... this bloke was trying to put presure on you guys ... or am I reading to much into it ?

1) having a go at the reporter.
2) saying about the umpire in the Geelong game.
3) crows game showing Clarkson going off in the box .

Hawks would've won by a lot if the umpires didn't do their best for the Cats. Not to mention losing two players, not including Bateman for a bit, too.

I think we're all relieved that the umps didn't influence the outcome of the Grand Final. Everybody wins.

We could post thousands of threads about statements regarding Hawthorn that were proven wrong on Saturday, but I'd rather just sit back and enjoy the best win in living memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back