Think Tank Of these franchises, who will be the next to win a final?

Next to win a final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that three of the teams you call franchises are funding your broke arse Cats yet again, isn't it time after 125 years that you let go of the apron strings of the new big 4 and started funding yourselves?
1709011444913.png

Just up the price of a bag of meth and you'll be funded by Centrelink instead of our wealthy, successful clubs.

Last edited:
Interesting that three of the teams you call franchises are funding your broke arse Cats yet again, isn't it time after 125 years that you let go of the apron springs of the new big 4 and started funding yourselves?
View attachment 1914595

Just up the price of a bag of meth and you'll be funded by Centrelink instead of our wealthy, successful clubs.
I don't know what I'm looking here at but it looks like we're on top of whatever ladder this is. Great find Postcodes! :thumbsu:

Interesting that three of the teams you call franchises are funding your broke arse Cats yet again, isn't it time after 125 years that you let go of the apron springs of the new big 4 and started funding yourselves?
View attachment 1914595

Animated GIF

View attachment 1914595

This doesn’t include all the money that is given to them to pay for their rented facility

Screenshot_20240227-101125.png

Anyways.....
Up until a couple of weeks ago, I would have said Hawfies, but they're having no luck at all.
Out of that bunch, the Kangas are the most likely but I couldn't say exactly when. 27, 28 maybe

Thought-provoking question OP… let’s examine it scientifically

9thmond are on the way down… probably all the way to the bottom

lolnorf are on the way up because, well, where else can you can after 4 years at the bottom in Kim Jong Gil’s glorious AFL? But it’s going to a long road, especially after Clucko chucks in the towel

Worst Coast OTOH aren’t going anywhere right now; likewise Essendong

Anybody who thinks Taswegia are going to be fast tracked into finals is dreaming and needs to take a long, hard look at GCS

So, like it or not, as Sherlock would say when you eliminate the impossible, what remains is the possible

I would have added Gold Coast to the discussion but nobody cares about them.

Someome tag Lord Flogheart of WTF his name is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what I'm looking here at but it looks like we're on top of whatever ladder this is. Great find Postcodes! :thumbsu:
The fat on Tom Hawkins does flop
He eats 15 pies at the shop
There's a stand named after a ducker.
A cheating old ..cker
Who uses his wife's head as a mop

Back