Game Day Hardwick's Franchise Flogs vs Yze's Tiger Toughness

Remove this Banner Ad

Microwaves R Us
microwave GIF

We were waiting for you to show up at the G in September for 37 years but 18thmond squibbed it.

In the meantime the Mighty Cats were winning premierships.

18thmond? Nowhere to be seen 😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Your premiership winning stopped when you had to face Richmond in finals. Thus your cowardly desire that the Tigers not make finals for the rest of your life 🤞
Some might say you're pea hearted. I say you're just being Geelong hearted :thumbsu:

Your premiership winning stopped when you had to face Richmond in finals. Thus your cowardly desire that the Tigers not make finals for the rest of your life 🤞
Some might say you're pea hearted. I say you're just being Geelong hearted :thumbsu:
You can’t remember further back than your last bender.

Here, have another or 3 🍺🍺🍺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another self-portrait? Your parents should be jailed!
I know it's a Geelong thing to have a very thin skin, but it's funny watching you bumpkins come on the Bay and try to troll your intellectual superiors, only to lose your s**t and revert to hissy fits and humourless insults when you inevitably get owned :D

I know it's a Geelong thing to have a very thin skin, but it's funny watching you bumpkins come on the Bay and try to troll your intellectual superiors, only to lose your s**t and revert to hissy fits and humourless insults when you inevitably get owned :D
Them's mighty big words for a 3-year-old.

Here, have another on me 🍺🍺🍺

Richmond cannot be mad at Dimma for saying "f**k this" and bailing the moment he realised the dynasty was over. As there is nothing more Richmondy than jumping on the bandwagon when times are good and then jumping right off again when they're not. He would be a disgrace to the Tigers name had he done any different. Bless you Dimma for refusing to be a fraud.

Richmond cannot be mad at Dimma for saying "f**k this" and bailing the moment he realised the dynasty was over. As there is nothing more Richmondy than jumping on the bandwagon when times are good and then jumping right off again when they're not. He would be a disgrace to the Tigers name had he done any different. Bless you Dimma for refusing to be a fraud.
Interesting insight from a Pies supporter in the Bay 13 Richmond Game fred, who also posted in the Bay 13 Carlton Game fred but has not been sighted in the Bay 13 Collingwood Game fred.

Everyone's a critic when their own team loses so they can deflect their disappointment in losing, carry on! :rolleyes:

Interesting insight from a Pies supporter in the Bay 13 Richmond Game fred, who also posted in the Bay 13 Carlton Game fred but has not been sighted in the Bay 13 Collingwood Game fred.
I posted a laughing gif directed at Carlton when things were laughable. Credit to the baggers for quite a comeback. The pies fred I haven't seen, my browser must be bugging out or something because I would certainly not deliberately avoid such a fred!
Everyone's a critic when their own team loses so they can deflect their disappointment in losing, carry on! :rolleyes:
Mm yes, now that you point it out it was rather "richmondy" of me.

I posted a laughing gif directed at Carlton when things were laughable. Credit to the baggers for quite a comeback. The pies fred I haven't seen, my browser must be bugging out or something because I would certainly not deliberately avoid such a fred!

Mm yes, now that you point it out it was rather "lollingwood" of me.
Yes indeed!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back