HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Good potential at Leitchy-Gunny got a good following some good home grown talents and plenty of coin it seems. A Premiership Coach at the helm as well.

Any more news of any signings in the HDFL??
I'm hearing Leitchy Gunny have signed 6-7 A grade players from Melb, I believe current player Jake Williams brother Abe has signed, if this is the case that's a huge get for them, as I've heard he can seriously play, heard he's bringing his good mate and ex Heidelberg team mate Simon Amore who they say is a very handy inside midfielder. Also rumours they've signed 2 VAFA players one of which went to Ireland representing the VAFA v Ireland. They came 1st and 2nd in their club best and fairest. Can't remember which club. Can anyone confirm the names? There was 1 other player from Pascoe Vale in the Essendon district league who was their runner up best and fairest this year, plays across half back, last name Pretty. I hear recruiting isn't finished there either their talking to 1 or 2 other players who are close to signing. This would have to have them sitting in the top couple with no big names leaving. Don't know where they're finding this money from, but good luck to them anyway! Interesting season ahead.

Who would know what they're doing. Elmores a lost cause

Why's Elmore a last cause,
What's wrong with there club, I've never had any thing to do with them but they seem to be up and down all the time
Please don't use the culture word. I thought the club would be strong off field

I'm hearing Leitchy Gunny have signed 6-7 A grade players from Melb, I believe current player Jake Williams brother Abe has signed, if this is the case that's a huge get for them, as I've heard he can seriously play, heard he's bringing his good mate and ex Heidelberg team mate Simon Amore who they say is a very handy inside midfielder. Also rumours they've signed 2 VAFA players one of which went to Ireland representing the VAFA v Ireland. They came 1st and 2nd in their club best and fairest. Can't remember which club. Can anyone confirm the names? There was 1 other player from Pascoe Vale in the Essendon district league who was their runner up best and fairest this year, plays across half back, last name Pretty. I hear recruiting isn't finished there either their talking to 1 or 2 other players who are close to signing. This would have to have them sitting in the top couple with no big names leaving. Don't know where they're finding this money from, but good luck to them anyway! Interesting season ahead.

Yeh, Abe Wiiliams & Simon Amore. They guys from Banyule are Bart Walsh & Jake Truefeltd. Walsh is a gun on-baller who represented the VAFA. Steve Pretty is a 6ft 2 defender from pascoe vale & was runner up in the b&f in div 1 of the EDFL this year. Also close to signing Adam Symes, who is an absolute jet, and his brother Jake, who captained marcellin.. They will be ultra competitive next year, especially if Russ lee & Jake Williams stay injury free.

Yeh, Abe Wiiliams & Simon Amore. They guys from Banyule are Bart Walsh & Jake Truefeltd. Walsh is a gun on-baller who represented the VAFA. Steve Pretty is a 6ft 2 defender from pascoe vale & was runner up in the b&f in div 1 of the EDFL this year. Also close to signing Adam Symes, who is an absolute jet, and his brother Jake, who captained marcellin.. They will be ultra competitive next year, especially if Russ lee & Jake Williams stay injury free.
Whatever happened to Craig Whelan this year?

Why's Elmore a last cause,
What's wrong with there club, I've never had any thing to do with them but they seem to be up and down all the time
Please don't use the culture word. I thought the club would be strong off field
Do they have a coach yet heard they have been talking to non playing coach from around Kerang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colbo have lost gun midfielder Darcy Booth who has headed overseas, which is a big loss, but appear to have retained the remainder of their list. Have added some quality in Matt Riordan who has returned after a year o/s and was easily the best defender in the league, as well as the Jacobs brothers from E/Hawk, and Sam Vale and David Price from Rochy. Good to see they are keeping the local/ex-players returning vibe about the place.

Colbo have lost gun midfielder Darcy Booth who has headed overseas, which is a big loss, but appear to have retained the remainder of their list. Have added some quality in Matt Riordan who has returned after a year o/s and was easily the best defender in the league, as well as the Jacobs brothers from E/Hawk, and Sam Vale and David Price from Rochy. Good to see they are keeping the local/ex-players returning vibe about the place.

Best defender in the competition easily?? Not sure about that one. Rochester are claiming they have Tom Hill so there is another departure so at the moment they still have the job ahead of them to play finals.

Roxburgh Park FC , affiliated with EDFL Div 2 , young side who have added some great experience , looking for an Away prac match 1st March 2014. We have u18s - ressies & snrs looking for a hitout.
If interested PM me & il get in touch.
Cheers

Best defender in the competition easily?? Not sure about that one. Rochester are claiming they have Tom Hill so there is another departure so at the moment they still have the job ahead of them to play finals.

I would have thought that being named inter league full back and full back in the team of the year, as well as being quoted by the coach of the premiership winning team (Oliver) as being the best defender in the league would carry a fair bit of weight. And I'd be highly surprised if Tom Hill would leave Colbo in their centenary year to play elsewhere, especially when his brothers are playing, and his girlfriend plays netball at the club as well.

Rowdy!!!! loves his Footy and will have a good crack big task obviously all the best to him. Anything higher than a wooden spoon might well be considered as a successful year which is unusual.

Dildobaggins Hill has been named in Rochy's media releases about recruits so you might end up highly surprised. Do you think Colbinabbin will be a contender?

I would have thought that being named inter league full back and full back in the team of the year, as well as being quoted by the coach of the premiership winning team (Oliver) as being the best defender in the league would carry a fair bit of weight. And I'd be highly surprised if Tom Hill would leave Colbo in their centenary year to play elsewhere, especially when his brothers are playing, and his girlfriend plays netball at the club as well.

Signed sealed and delivered sorry Dildo

Rowdy!!!! loves his Footy and will have a good crack big task obviously all the best to him. Anything higher than a wooden spoon might well be considered as a successful year which is unusual.

Dildobaggins Hill has been named in Rochy's media releases about recruits so you might end up highly surprised. Do you think Colbinabbin will be a contender?
Everyone seems to be well under way with preparations for 2014, unfortunately except for Elmore. Appointing a coach at the end of November is always going to be tough. Have they been able to pick up anyone along the way or are they relying on the new coach to bring in the players????
As mentioned by some previously that they have already lost a few, could be another tough year holding up the ladder for the bloods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back