Hey Macleod- Choke, Choke

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I just reckon its grouse that the red hot favourites got done. What a piss poor effort. I reckon deep down they would be a little happy they lost cos the cattle they had on the park today wouldnt have got within 10 goals of anybody in div 1 next year.

Hopefully the choke by the unbeatables today will carry on to divison 1 next week and either the dogs/ bulls do the number on heidelberg!

I just reckon its grouse that the red hot favourites got done. What a piss poor effort. I reckon deep down they would be a little happy they lost cos the cattle they had on the park today wouldnt have got within 10 goals of anybody in div 1 next year.

Hopefully the choke by the unbeatables today will carry on to divison 1 next week and either the dogs/ bulls do the number on heidelberg!
A bit like Bundoora last year?

bundoora r the biggest chokers in the league u *ing dweeb they hav won 2 out of 11 flags and lost last year after being undefeated all season![/qu
how r u in any position to say that mate! will see wat happens on sunday when we knock off heidelberg this year after they have been underfeated all year mate!!

yeah mayb they were undefeated but one game was a draw against heidelberg so obviously they were fairly evenly matched and it could of went either way u moron.

p!ss off buckley i kno who u r!

well u just confirmed ur status as a moron coz this aint buckley.. just an nfl fan who can see like any1 else should b able to that losing to a great side like heidelberg in the grand final after some tight battles during the year doesnt make them chokers!

well u just confirmed ur status as a moron coz this aint buckley.. just an nfl fan who can see like any1 else should b able to that losing to a great side like heidelberg in the grand final after some tight battles during the year doesnt make them chokers!

yes i am a moron becoz i guessed the wrong person....wat a disgrace i am......as for your mob of chokers, 11 grand finals for only 2 premierships??? tell me freddo does that make them chokers???

yes i am a moron becoz i guessed the wrong person....wat a disgrace i am......as for your mob of chokers, 11 grand finals for only 2 premierships??? tell me freddo does that make them chokers???

mate i cant say i know enuff of the teams of the past.. but i can say the last two gf's they were in they played against very good heidelberg sides. and as far as this week if they go down evry1s probly gunna try and get on their backs again and that would just b ridiculous as bundoora dont spend 15,000+ just to put ther 22 out there evryweek like the tigers do, so its a good effort for any side to b competitive with those clowns. all i can say is at least bundoora have been there abouts and contesting these DIV 1 grandfinals for quite some time, more than we can say about other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to all you dicks that get outthere and bag the macleod fc, pull your fuc#ing heads in. mattyr i will smash youif i ever see you and i fuc#ing mean it, cant wait to i find out who u are. we are a great bunch of mates and yeah it fuKing hurts, but at the end of the day where all there for next year and lookind forward to it. by the way not once on this site has maleod been arrogant , we have only been defencive and loyal to our club when people get on here and have a go at us, which i think shows passion. so fu$k it its taken me a hour to write this and im going to the austin to get my stomach pumped so all you fuc$ers and get fuc$ed eat dic%s whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mate i cant say i know enuff of the teams of the past.. but i can say the last two gf's they were in they played against very good heidelberg sides. and as far as this week if they go down evry1s probly gunna try and get on their backs again and that would just b ridiculous as bundoora dont spend 15,000+ just to put ther 22 out there evryweek like the tigers do, so its a good effort for any side to b competitive with those clowns. all i can say is at least bundoora have been there abouts and contesting these DIV 1 grandfinals for quite some time, more than we can say about other clubs.

Clowns? I believe the average education level on this board is around grade 2. I'd like to see you try and justify yourself, they are the most professional & best run club in the competition.

i'd just like to throw in that i barracked for Macleod for the first time ever... the thought of those half wit idiots singing LAAAAAAAAALOOOR LAAAAAAALOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR in first division again makes me i'll.

i hope and pray they lose every match and disband.

well done to the players of Lalor you played a great game it's just the jumper and those idiot supporters.

i feel i'll again sorry i gotta go:(

i'd just like to throw in that i barracked for Macleod for the first time ever... the thought of those half wit idiots singing LAAAAAAAAALOOOR LAAAAAAALOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR in first division again makes me i'll.

i hope and pray they lose every match and disband.

well done to the players of Lalor you played a great game it's just the jumper and those idiot supporters.

i feel i'll again sorry i gotta go:(

You Are A Dead Set F--ckin Idiot !!
F-ck Off You Goose

dont be so harsh with the bad vibes i gave the players a compliment.

are you one of those supporters :p

laloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor laloooooooooooooooooooooooor

to all you dicks that get outthere and bag the macleod fc, pull your fuc#ing heads in. mattyr i will smash youif i ever see you and i fuc#ing mean it, cant wait to i find out who u are. we are a great bunch of mates and yeah it fuKing hurts, but at the end of the day where all there for next year and lookind forward to it. by the way not once on this site has maleod been arrogant , we have only been defencive and loyal to our club when people get on here and have a go at us, which i think shows passion. so fu$k it its taken me a hour to write this and im going to the austin to get my stomach pumped so all you fuc$ers and get fuc$ed eat dic%s whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you lowlife piece of s**t threatening me on big footy for no ****ing reason get urself into line mate and quit being a ****ing hero

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh did someone say choke
icon10.gif

you lowlife piece of s**t threatening me on big footy for no ****ing reason get urself into line mate and quit being a ****ing hero
ok i was probably a bit over board its only big footy and all about s**t stiring, but by the sounds of things your not well liked, i recieved a few private msgs from people telling me who you are and saying your a little smart prick so maybe you too should take your own advice!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back