How awful has West Coast's trade / draft period been??

Remove this Banner Ad

Duritz

Under no scenario can we get Sharanberg, Taylor and Yeo using picks 6 and 28.

You know it, I know it, everyone reading this thread knows it.

You get it using picks 6, 28 and 31, as I said. 31 for Yeo, 28 for Taylor, 6 for Scharanberg.

But you missed it, which is why it was a monumental * up.

Hell, you probably could've got Yeo for free b/c of the go home factor, but instead of offering 31, you offered 28, and it cost you Taylor!! What a * up!!

I don't think it'll be as bad as 2009, OUT: Pick 7, 22, 23 and Brent Staker, IN: Brad Sheppard

To be fair, they also got this guy:

Bradd-Dalziell-320.jpg

Who they have now delisted. Lol.

You get it using picks 6, 28 and 31, as I said. 31 for Yeo, 28 for Taylor, 6 for Scharanberg.

But you missed it, which is why it was a monumental **** up.

Hell, you probably could've got Yeo for free b/c of the go home factor, but instead of offering 31, you offered 28, and it cost you Taylor!! What a **** up!!

We could only get 28 and 31 by downgrading 6 to 11. Under no scenario could we have had 6, 28 and 31.

You use pick 6 on scharanberg, pick 28 on Taylor and pick 31 on Yeo. I feel I've been very clear on this. It's not rocket surgery.

Aaaaaahhhh, I finally get it!

Don't I feel like a flog now :oops:

That is a genius trading strategy, just get pick 31 off Collingwood without giving up anything...

Aaaaaahhhh, I finally get it!

Don't I feel like a flog now :oops:

That is a genius trading strategy, just get pick 31 off Collingwood without giving up anything...

You could've got Yeo for free anyway, in which case you'd have pick 6, pick 28, pick 31, Yeo, Scharanberg, Taylor, Aishe and maybe even Boyd.

Lol nice * up.

If Brisbane were a spud based dish, they would be potato salad - cant stay together.

If Carlton were an artichoke based dish it would have more heart than your entire club.

And judging by your preference to pick a salad based analogy I could assume most of your "bruise-free" midfield are vegetarians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is no point arguing the merit of any draft for at least 2-3 years after.... look at all the pick number ones who have turned out duds. there are
not many number sixes that have been too flash either...

Who gives a toss, we rise up the ladder challenge for a bit and then fallback down. Brisbane went up once and will never go back up unless it swallows up another teams best players again if it folds. We get some good players and now and then we get some duds, for 10 years Brisbane has been getting only duds. All in all I am comfortable supporting my team knowing they will make mistakes, you barrack for your team hoping one day they stop making mistakes.

Who gives a toss, we rise up the ladder challenge for a bit and then fallback down. Brisbane went up once and will never go back up unless it swallows up another teams best players again if it folds. We get some good players and now and then we get some duds, for 10 years Brisbane has been getting only duds. All in all I am comfortable supporting my team knowing they will make mistakes, you barrack for your team hoping one day they stop making mistakes.

Jack, I'm not sure if you've looked in the mirror lately but it's pretty slim pickings North of the River. You're averaging pretty close to Brisbane and only finding one decent player per draft since your last successful period. While you have the added bonus that most of them don't want to leave, I think it's time you have a recruiting team clean-out to prevent the mistakes you seem to enjoy so much.

I would suggest, as humbly as I can as I am always, always humble, that our future is about 1000 x more bright than the rubbish you've got going on at West Coast. At least we've got some decent players coming through, and as confirmed by all good judges we dominated, DOMINATED!, this draft. The future's so bright at Brisbane, I have to wear shades on my shades.

I would suggest, as humbly as I can as I am always, always humble, that our future is about 1000 x more bright than the rubbish you've got going on at West Coast. At least we've got some decent players coming through, and as confirmed by all good judges we dominated, DOMINATED!, this draft. The future's so bright at Brisbane, I have to wear shades on my shades.

Pity your players can't wait to go to other clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back