How do i withdraw cash from Full Tilt??

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 21, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
ANyone got any tips on how to withdraw cash from FullTilt.com?? I have money in there but can't get it out, everytime i click on Check it just navigates me to a web page with details about how to withdraw. Ideally I would like bank transfer or Cheque. can anyone please assist?

how much have u got in there?

if u have less than $100, u can't bank transfer it out, so you'll need to deposit so that your balance is >$100 to get it out.

Once it's over $100 you can withdraw via bank transfer, should take about 3 days.

Neteller and the Net+ card is the way I handle all of my withdrawals (or at least it was way back when I was running well enough to be making withdrawals).

I withdrew about 15k from Full Tilt using Moneybookers. Be prepared to jump through hoops in terms of identification, though. Disregarding providing identification, it took about a week to go through, which isn't too bad.

Depends on your volume. If it's low, Gary Benson is probably good value. Net+ charges US$6 for ATM withdrawals of up to US$1000 - so it's marginally cheaper and a bit more convenient at those volumes.

Im not too sure about Full Tilt. I know on PokerStars and using Neteller, Gary Benson doesnt take any fee, he just gives you the Westpac Exchange rate. Obviously Neteller take their whack if you use them.

PS. Just on that paxmaniac, Im sure neteller take a cut of 2.5 - 3%. So if you transfer money back to them then they take their cut before it goes into your account. I'm not sure if they have a maximum fee.

For Full Tilt, Benson takes a "Commission charged on deposits is 1%" and "Commission charged on withdrawals is 2.5%".

For PS, Benson charges no commission for withdrawals or deposits and puts the money straight into your bank account. Usually get it the next day depending on your bank. I've never had to wait more than 2 days for any withdrawal transactions.

You probably know all this anyway.:thumbsu:

Im not too sure about Full Tilt. I know on PokerStars and using Neteller, Gary Benson doesnt take any fee, he just gives you the Westpac Exchange rate. Obviously Neteller take their whack if you use them.

The Westpac Exchange rate already has the commission factored in. The exchange rate direct to Visa is 1-2% better.

This is for PS only btw, I always just traded Tilt for PS when I had Tilt.

Neteller->Poker Site and Poker Site ->Neteller transactions are always free (the sites pay the bills). This means Neteller is great for moving money between sites.

Neteller withdrawals using the Net+ card (ATM withdrawal), costs US$6 plus the Mastercard exchange rate. Like I say, not too bad if you withdraw the maximum. On the other hand, you can use the card for purchases (like a credit/debit card) for no fee beyond the exchange rate.

It's not as good as the old Globewallet card, but still ok. Or at least it would be ok if I wasn't running so bad that I haven't withdrawn anything in months :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back