how much is your membership

Remove this Banner Ad

blues12

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2005
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
just putting it out there to see what the average club membership costs.
Are our clubs cheap or do they charge us a fortune to play?

How much are the fees at your club and what does that get you?
discount drinks, entry, shorts, socks, jumper etc

$100 or $60 for Uni Students or $42 for Under 17's who want to play senior football. Includes Shorts, Socks, Insurance, Strapping, FREE entry to Home Games, Discounted drinks. Cheapest sport in this town (it costs about $300 to play soccer)

stmookeyj said:
$100 or $60 for Uni Students or $42 for Under 17's who want to play senior football. Includes Shorts, Socks, Insurance, Strapping, FREE entry to Home Games, Discounted drinks. Cheapest sport in this town (it costs about $300 to play soccer)

that sounds very cheap ours is $100 for players $120 for family and $60 for u18
we get entry to home games discount drinks ins, strapping
i"ve heard of clubs being more than $200 a season with only entry to home games

half time lollies said:
$70. Free entry to all home games.
doesn't it ******** you off when as a player you have to pay at way games. wouldn't you prefer a membership that got you into all games?

Kooley said:
doesn't it ******** you off when as a player you have to pay at way games. wouldn't you prefer a membership that got you into all games?

of course it does some leagues dont charge at all to go to home & away games. outer suburb and country league clubs can rely on money from the gate. the league only take the gate from finals.
to get into all games all clubs would have to give up the privelige of the gate entry

Kooley said:

This year we had to pay to get into finals games. This sucked big time (I was paid as a player when really I was only a runner in the 1st semi).

moosha said:
$50. Entry to home games, strapping, Club shirt, VCFL registration and all that crap.

Our membership is $200 for players and only really includes registration and strapping for the year. Short, socks etc are not included, however we don't have to pay for entry to games.

I'm interested to know which insurance cover you have because our club claims their unable to have it due to the cost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the rdfl all clubs have insurance paid through the league not sure of the company though all clubs get it through the league to get a discount rate but this does not include your wage cover and only a percentage you get back

i think our senior player membership is 300, but 150 if u get a player sponsor. not 100% sure, but its pricey. that covers home and away games, strapping etc, insurance i hope? i dunno what it covers really. playing seniors its not to bad coz u obviously end up well in front anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back