Boundary-Rider

Debutant
Oct 4, 2005
Kyeemagh
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets
From my observations by visiting club websites I wonder how often they are updated. Some would appear to have at least two season old info on the main page.

Surely to have a web page allows a presence to advertise and promote oneself on. But it would seem clubs do not want to use the websites.

Just wondering how upto date is your club's website

Not just country clubs noticed that Falcons site well out of date.

From my observations by visiting club websites I wonder how often they are updated. Some would appear to have at least two season old info on the main page.

Surely to have a web page allows a presence to advertise and promote oneself on. But it would seem clubs do not want to use the websites.

Just wondering how upto date is your club's website

Not just country clubs noticed that Falcons site well out of date.

I hope I am right in assuming you mean clubs other than AFL. I am responsible for the website for my Footy club. During the off season it is updated as required, but normally at least once a month. During the season proper it is updated every week, normally by Sunday night. I put a spread of photos from the footy and netball covering 5 footy teams and 6 netball teams. I also put scores from other games in the league for seniors, our match scores for all 11 teams, all the best players are named and their awards, and the big job is to update all the ladders for each grade as well. It makes for a pretty busy Sunday morning, but someone has to do it and I love it.

If you wish, take a look. www.darnumcf.asn.au

The site will be getting a facelift in the next couple of weeks with a new look and we'll be using better software than Publisher 97. Cant wait. Keep checking back. It will look a little like Essendon's site.

I update Talbot FCs site. Still very much in its infancy and will be adding a lot more information on there this year certainly. We have a forum etc on there which is very popular.

www.talbotfc.vcfl.com.au

I haven't got my head completely around the design etc of the site (As the template you get in pretty crap) so if anyone has any tips please PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back