Delisted Hugh Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract extension for Hugh.
Whoa whoa whoa. Forget Carlisle & the Injectors (sounds like a movie from a high school health and wellbeing program) is this real or wishful thinking?

Hugh+Goddard+St+Kilda+Saints+Training+Session+s369uo7QX8bl.jpg

2 years. That's right, Hughy. :)

Great news!
Good luck Hughey on a long successful career with the Saints!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get used to seeing this children...

image.jpeg

Because, God help the comp's key forwards, look at the size of him NOW...

image.jpeg

He's bending, sure, but Holmes is 203cm! Hughy is a big BIG boy now.

Though I've relinquished my stewardship of young Hughie for next year, I've hugely enjoyed watching him grow and mature over the year and wish both him and his next advocate all the enjoyment of the game in the world.

Smash 'em Hugh.

Though I've relinquished my stewardship of young Hughie for next year, I've hugely enjoyed watching him grow and mature over the year and wish both him and his next advocate all the enjoyment of the game in the world.

Smash 'em Hugh.

I feel very privileged to take over coverage of the great Hugh from the great man Barrels.

Big shoes to step into judging by the comprehensive documentation of Hugh's (or as Mav has dubbed him- Dizzy) debut season.

Very excited to take over the advocacy for one of our most exciting young players.

Plenty of coverage of Hugh's heat stroke issue & the pre season camp on the Sunshine Coast in the media so will post them ASAP.

Here's to a massive 2016 for Hugh & all the boys

-----------------------------------
Screenshot 2015-12-01 16.17.26.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back