Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a hand shake and a verbal commitment are as good as a singed document.

Oh, you mean :thumbsu: and ;)

I agree that in some cases this may be true but I'm sure box would feel more comfortable to sign before HE spread the word.
I realise the forum is for rumour and innuendo but I'm only showing support behind others who maybe in the same situation where as one league has not finished yet and another finished weeks ago.
I'm sure he leaves with Thurgoona's blessings after instilling professionalism(amongst other things) and would be a handy aquasition to another kennel.:D

Only 1 brother will b going out there. The other is gonna play at Albury again. All i can say is if not this year the doggies will win it next year! Carn the dogs!

More than likely win it this year, absolutely no chance what-so-ever of winning it next year.. There's gonna be an exodus of stars that rivals the North Albury walkout of '07.. You know as well as I do they budgeted for a flag this year, not enough in the kitty for next year, leave that to the loyal lion boys, we play for free..

tips for this week- jindera to defeat holbrook by 37 points. and osborne to get culcairn by 12 points, should be a great game

I think Holbrook are in with a chance. They just seem to match up wel with doggies and will be firing on all cylinders. In saying that doggies should win. As with cul and osborne i think cul wil win. It wil be close but cul just seem to have the wood over osborne as I still think cul are the better side.

More than likely win it this year, absolutely no chance what-so-ever of winning it next year.. There's gonna be an exodus of stars that rivals the North Albury walkout of '07.. You know as well as I do they budgeted for a flag this year, not enough in the kitty for next year, leave that to the loyal lion boys, we play for free..

For FREE????
You are kidding.... you clearly haven't allowed for Gilson's and Chow Brown's private jet from Melbourne each week.....haha.

Should be a very interesting couple of weeks.... Culcairn, Osborne and Jindera can all lay claims to being a deserving premier......Lets see how it unfolds......

must have been a great game out there today, congrats to the osborne boys on their three point win, pressure on culcairn now esp if jindera win tomorrow

jindera 29.13.187
holbrook 3.8.26

i wonder if there is any hope in asking for a refund.. very disappointing effort from holbrook.... pathetic would be the word.... should be a beaut next week though...

jindera 29.13.187
holbrook 3.8.26

i wonder if there is any hope in asking for a refund.. very disappointing effort from holbrook.... pathetic would be the word.... should be a beaut next week though...

Agreed, poor way for the Brookers to finish the season, out classed by a far superior unit on the day. If the Dogs continue the vain of form shown today will take some serious stopping.

Word of mouth says that Jindera after their display on the weekend are calling themselves the "dream team." What a bunch of twats. Do some of their members play for the US Basketball team..?
Also they have already booked a place for the team celebrations on mad monday after they win the granny. Im mean come on.... they have still got to beat a now even more determined Culcairn outfit, plus they havent beaten osbourne this year...and if they do get to the granny osbourne will lift 50%.
If jindera get done this week or next there is going to be laughter throughout the Hume league. Hahahahahahaha

Word of mouth says that Jindera after their display on the weekend are calling themselves the "dream team." What a bunch of twats. Do some of their members play for the US Basketball team..?
Also they have already booked a place for the team celebrations on mad monday after they win the granny. Im mean come on.... they have still got to beat a now even more determined Culcairn outfit, plus they havent beaten osbourne this year...and if they do get to the granny osbourne will lift 50%.
If jindera get done this week or next there is going to be laughter throughout the Hume league. Hahahahahahaha

Nothing wrong with getting yourselves prepared and pumped up, wouldnt you agree? If not, quit taking things seriously & have a laugh with it...

GO DOGS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The home and away season is complete and, as such, these are my last Top 10 lists before the scoring system gets put to the Azzi Medal test for the first time.
It will be interesting to see how things pan out, but you can see who the lists predict will win.
However, I also keep a second list, which I don't publish until now, where I only take into account the top three players in each match instead of the top 10, as there are only three votegetters. Those second lists follow the main ones, and there are some small differences.
I expect the four winners to come from at least the top 10 in each grade on the main list, if not the top 5, but we'll see what happens.
Let's take a look.

HUME LEAGUE TOP 10 PLAYERS
Final Leaderboard After Round 20
SENIORS
Andrew McGown (Coleambally) 100
Jarrod Hanrahan (CDHBU) 95
Luke Kohlhagen (Walla) 87
Adam Gooden (Osborne) 85
Luke Heyme (Osborne) 82
Nathan McPherson (Lockhart) 82
Mark Hilton (Jindera) 80
Julian Bourchier (Billabong Crows) 73
Nick Whiterod (Walla) 72
Ben Nicholson (Howlong) 69

RESERVES
Ian Bock (CDHBU) 95
Michael Gleeson (Osborne) 83
C Schultz (Culcairn) 78
S Fagan (Culcairn) 59
C Anthony (Jindera) 57
Matt Osborne (Jindera) 57
Paul Phibbs (CDHBU) 57
Mark Boyle (Howlong) 55
Corey Healey (CDHBU) 55
S Bahr (Osborne) 54

THIRDS
Daniel Hore (Henty) 105
S Taylor (Holbrook) 92
Ben Klemke (Henty) 80
Kylin Morey (Murray Magpies) 79
C Rochow (Murray Magpies) 79
M McLellan (Holbrook) 78
Tom Fuller (Coleambally) 72
James Oester (Walla) 72
Matt Ross (CDHBU) 71
Michael Coombes (Henty) 66
Bede Wolfenden (Rand-Walbundrie) 66

FOURTHS
Kane Barbour (CDHBU) 133
Hayden Dalitz (Billabong Crows) 123
Hayden Filliponi (CDHBU) 103
Adam Lord (Howlong) 103
Nathan Wishart (Culcairn) 101
Hamish Clark (Howlong) 79
Ben Godde (Culcairn) 76
Hayden Singe (Henty) 76
Layne Heinjus (Murray Magpies) 72
Angus Locke (Holbrook) 69

HUME LEAGUE TOP 10 PLAYERS
Final Leaderboard After Round 20 – using only top three best players
SENIORS
Adam Gooden (Osborne) 16
Luke Kohlhagen (Walla) 16
Andrew McGown (Coleambally) 15
Tom Hickey (Holbrook) 15
Luke Heyme (Osborne) 15
Mark Hilton (Jindera) 14
Jarrod Hanrahan (CDHBU) 12
Shannon Gilson (Culcairn) 12
Manny Edmunds (Holbrook) 12
Hayden Gleeson (Osborne) 12
Clint Brunnenmeyer (Walla) 12

RESERVES
Ian Bock (CDHBU) 15
C Schultz (Culcairn) 14
Paul Phibbs (CDHBU) 14
Michael Gleeson (Osborne) 13
Trent Boers (Holbrook) 12
D Dore (Osborne) 11
C Anthony (Jindera) 10
Mark Boyle (Howlong) 10
Corey Healey (CDHBU) 10
S Bahr (Osborne) 10
Trevor Callanan (Jindera) 10
Royce Jack (Brocklesby-Burrumbuttock) 10

THIRDS
Daniel Hore (Henty) 22
S Taylor (Holbrook) 19
Ben Klemke (Henty) 18
M McLellan (Holbrook) 18
Kylin Morey (Murray Magpies) 15
James Oester (Walla) 14
Matt Ross (CDHBU) 12
C Rochow (Murray Magpies) 11
Tom Fuller (Coleambally) 10
Michael Coombes (Henty) 10
A Haberecht (Lockhart) 10

FOURTHS
Kane Barbour (CDHBU) 35
Hayden Dalitz (Billabong Crows) 27
Adam Lord (Howlong) 21
Nathan Wishart (Culcairn) 17
Hayden Filliponi (CDHBU) 16
Ben Godde (Culcairn) 13
Angus Locke (Holbrook) 13
Lachlan Casey (Holbrook) 13
Ian Ellis (Rand-Walbundrie) 12
Hamish Clark (Howlong) 11
Tom Dowling (Rennie) 11
Sam Hocking (CDHBU) 11

Is the Azzi being counted this Sunday?
I assume it is as I haven't heard anything about it yet, so what are everyone's predictions in each of the grades.
Above are my tips again from the best players' lists, but most of you are the ones that have seen the games this year.
What do you think?

Kidding arent you clown things are as normal as the start of the year at jindera if anyones getting ahead of themselves its that gilson clown talking it up in the wagga papers

Are we good, are we good, are we any bloody good??? Yes i think we are bloody fantastic... stick that weekend result up your pipes boys because that is the taste of success!

Which team is the one who's really on themselves here !! No wonder they call Culcairn a 'town of a thousand' ! Obviously stands for a 'town of a thousand hypocritical d*ck heads'

any thoughts on tomorrows big game, there should be dome ripper match ups all over the ground, jindera were very impressive last week against very ordinary opposition on the day, while the lions had their chances against osborne, in a game that will be close all day i think jindera may get across the line by 15 -points, good luck to both sides and either way we should get a cracker next week too.

any thoughts on tomorrows big game, there should be dome ripper match ups all over the ground, jindera were very impressive last week against very ordinary opposition on the day, while the lions had their chances against osborne, in a game that will be close all day i think jindera may get across the line by 15 -points, good luck to both sides and either way we should get a cracker next week too.

Jindera by 6 goals+

full time scores from today..

culcairn. 11.8.74
jindera 18.15.123

reserves

jindera 18.13.121
holbrook. 7.5.47

and its not all doom and gloom for the magpies they kicked 10.12.72 to defeat henty by one point in the thirds.... so to the big one now.. g

good luck to all competing teams next week...

I think Holbrook are in with a chance. They just seem to match up wel with doggies and will be firing on all cylinders. In saying that doggies should win. As with cul and osborne i think cul wil win. It wil be close but cul just seem to have the wood over osborne as I still think cul are the better side.
Your credibility is zero ghost buster-lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back