Workshop IARP: International Australian Rules Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't find the original post, but didn't you have a special patch in place of the manufacturer tags after your 500th design?

Ah yeah, that was put on the other photoshop template to act like a watermark but not to obscure the design, and I introduced it at a milestone to make it a bit more special.

But because this template usually has the actual manufacturers tags on it, I changed to having a background, with the Craegus Designs logo on the side.

I just didn't add the tag for this series because it was a collaboration with Cory and Gava and the designs were to be as close as possible when it came to the template.

But if I use the older photoshop template, rather than this one for anything, the tag will still be there.

Wow!
Just joined up on bigfooty, but have viewed the boards (especially this one) for a long time, and these are some of the best designs I've seen! Great work fellas!

Now I'm on holidays I might have to get to making some designs of my own

No just as a hobby.

Really? You have some real talent (all 3 of you do), you should definitely try get into it IMO.:)

Cory, that stars logo is one of the best I've seen from you aswell, good job.:thumbsu:

Really? You have some real talent (all 3 of you do), you should definitely try get into it IMO.:)

Cory, that stars logo is one of the best I've seen from you aswell, good job.:thumbsu:

Thanks Mate :D,speaking about graphic design it is what i'm Planning to do after school i'm enrolled into a Advanced diploma Course already that goes for 3 Years.

EDIT:Check out my Wix site guys DysonDesigns

Mexico City Aztecs​

MexicoCityAztecs.png

These are fantastic, the three of you have done a wonderful job. :thumbsu:

I'd love to see teams running around in these guernseys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unbelievable. Interesting, entertianing and inspiring boys. Love all the works and all concepts.

I am very jealous of some of the talent here and those templates are superb (your logo layouts and just the jumpers).

Gava, I believe you created these? Well done champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back