wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
If anyone here can catch me some fish i will pay for it, i have been going fishing for the last two years and i tell you i havn't caught a decent thing yet and my want has now turned into a massive craving, PLEASE CATCH ME SOME FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wart101 said:
If anyone here can catch me some fish i will pay for it, i have been going fishing for the last two years and i tell you i havn't caught a decent thing yet and my want has now turned into a massive craving, PLEASE CATCH ME SOME FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you from??

Clerk: Yep, General Sherman. They say he's five hundred pounds of bottom-dwelling fury, don't you know. No one knows how old he is, but if you ask me (and most people do), he's hundred years if he's a day.

Customer: And, uh, no one's ever caught him?

Clerk: Well, one fella came close. Went by the name of Homer. Seven feet tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel: cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red, like the fires of hell.

wart101 said:
Somebody looking for me...?
4-15_Big_Fish_small.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back