Live Event Injunction v Dwarf Burners - game day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Go the saints.

c68e488a7589252bbd8778f31b870605.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our most senior inside midfielder playing today is Daniel Howe..... and this is his first game for the year.

If the Saints can't beat us today I honestly don't see how their place in the league is justified when several VFL teams probably could.

Our most senior inside midfielder playing today is Daniel Howe..... and this is his first game for the year.

If the Saints can't beat us today I honestly don't see how their place in the league is justified when several VFL teams probably could.

I can honestly say I don’t know half the saints team.

We're missing 2 of our best midfielders too as well as 3 of our best defenders and a no.1 draft pick in McCartin.

We already have the moral victory sewn up.

Last edited:
We're missing 2 of our best midfielders too as well as 3 of our best defenders and a mo.1 draft pick in McCartin.

We already have the moral victory sewn up.

Moral victory belongs to us, now that you've secured three extra players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, so some Saints dude Ben Long kicks a goal and some kareoke song starts of “oh Ben, you shook me all night long”. WTF. Saints, you shouldbe embarrassed. And you stole our roar metre from 1995. heck me.

"Hawking wounded"
Luke Darcy, give yourself an uppercut.
Have to say that Jason Bennett is an exponential improvement on Basil Zempilas.
Has this been the shittest round in the history of AFL?

It's certainly up there.
Thursday night Get was pretty Etta going kid.

Has this been the shittest round in the history of AFL?

It's certainly up there.

Just because you guys stunk up Friday night doesn’t mean it was a bad round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back