Opinion International Geopolitics

Remove this Banner Ad

Some MAGAs are turning.
Truth Social is being investigated by the Feds.
The auto electrician in Seaton still has his massive Trump 2024 flags a blazing though.
Before those Flags his business used to be over-run with cars. Now we see only a couple here and there.
And I bet the owner really doesn't give a s**t.

Marty Mcfly Success GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

She's not wrong though!
Literally this morning you were on your high horse about people wishing hypothetical death on Clarence Thomas, and not a few hours later you're supporting a Republican showing a callous disregard for the actual deaths of 46 human beings for the sake of scoring some cheap political points? You are a fundamentally bad human being.

Janus demonstrating yet again a total inability to looking past a headline to understand what is really being said.

All about the political punchline for Janus. And settling imagined political scores. Seems to be the MAGA thing. This time quoting the punchline of a convicted tax fraudster

The point being made was about electoral impact only. The person being interviewed specifically makes the point that the impact of 6 January on democratic principles is not inconsequential.

Another own goal for the jAnus. Who really does struggle with comprehension and context.

fun laughing GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally this morning you were on your high horse about people wishing hypothetical death on Clarence Thomas, and not a few hours later you're supporting a Republican showing a callous disregard for the actual deaths of 46 human beings for the sake of scoring some cheap political points? You are a fundamentally bad human being.
Another ad hominem attack from Schulzenfest :rolleyes:

In a liberal democracy we do not advocate for death against people that we disagree with. People are entitled to think that Clarence Thomas made a s**t decision, but it was legal. 46 people dying is a tragedy. The comments from Laura Loomer were distasteful, but nothing she said was wrong. Unless you believe in open borders those 46 people should never have been in the USA.

Facts > Feelings.

Or has your view on that turned 180 degrees as well?

You might not be a 'fundamentally bad human being' but your posts here show us that, at best, you are an utter hypocrite.

Last edited:
Janus demonstrating yet again a total inability to looking past a headline to understand what is really being said.

All about the punchline for Janus. This time quoting the punchline of a convicted tax fraudster

The point being made was about electoral impact only. The person being interviewed specifically makes the point that the impact of 6 January on democratic principles is not inconsequential.

Another own goal for the jAnus.
When did I say it's not inconsequential? I said nobody - meaning the people who actually vote these clowns into power - cares. You know, the fundamental principle of how a democracy is established?

If people gave a s**t about what happened, why is this happening?

1656401059640.png

Something else for Janus and Mikey to get moist about.

Enough of this separation of church and state. “The church is supposed to direct the government”

A little reminder that what's happening in America isn't being done by an elected majority.

Idiots happy to selectively misquote the US constitution and reference democracy as needed but conveniently ignoring the 'of the people, by the people, for the people' bit.

Some MAGAs are turning.
Truth Social is being investigated by the Feds.
The auto electrician in Seaton still has his massive Trump 2024 flags a blazing though.
Before those Flags his business used to be over-run with cars. Now we see only a couple here and there.

This post is so funny.

When did I say it's not inconsequential? I said nobody - meaning the people who actually vote these clowns into power - cares. You know, the fundamental principle of how a democracy is established?

If people gave a s**t about what happened, why is this happening?

View attachment 1435176
I guess we’ll see.
I do hear that a good proportion of MAGA voters would love a Theocracy with a ‘StrongMan’ like a Trump or Putin type in charge. Insane

In a liberal democracy we do not advocate for death against people that we disagree with. People are entitled to think that Clarence Thomas made a s**t decision, but it was legal. 46 people dying is a tragedy. The comments from Laura Loomer were distasteful, but nothing she said was wrong. Unless you believe in open borders those 46 people should never have been in the USA.

Look you stupid campaigner. Saying facts don't care about your feelings doesn't eliminate morals or human decency.

If someone said that "well if the Jews were smarter and hid better, then there wouldn't have been so many killed during the holocaust" - do you turn around and say well, nothing there is factually incorrect, play on!

No, it's a campaigner statement, and only a campaigner would defend it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back