R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I thought id start this thread up again for debate and present some of the info ive researched of late. Im sure many people have better knowledge on some of the subjects i'll present, some may have been discussed before, but im interested to read an learn from people opinions while i continue my own research.

Anyway my search started off studying the 6 day war, which Israel won easily. From what ive read, it seems and most agree it was clinical, virtually flawless.

Apart from one.... the USS Liberty. Having read about it, then watching the below doco and then another about the Mosad (further below), its pretty clear Israel just dont make simple mistakes like this. Id read and heard of the shifty Zionist Jews before, heard about their control, but i guess this doco opened my eyes somewhat and makes me wonder....... what else is true, what are these people really capable of?

Im sure we've all read stories of the Rothschilds playing both sides of wars for their own gain.

War, money, influence, knowledge, power.... how much is true?

So anyway, USS Liberty: Dead in the Water

After watching this, it left little doubt in my mind, Israel/ Zionists are not what i thought. Then of course they were also caught red handed blowing up a US facility in Egypt, hoping to start a war...hmm

If we go back in time Jews were certainly persecuted, i believe they were forced into money lending professions only since its was so unpopular to collect debts (correct me if im wrong, im going off long term memory here under the influence of Jim Beers lol ). It makes you wonder, why theyve been so untrusted and in some cases hated through out history.

Reserve/ world banks

Who owns them, who are they accountable to, why the hell do we allow that sort of power to unknown people? Most people believe the Fed ect are banks of the state, they are not. They are privately owned, unlisted (so they report to nobody). Theres many theories floating around how the reserve banks help create boom/ busts and really cash in on busts. These money making machines control economies, have the power to topple governments, yet we know little about them. Much Jewish influence?

Big Investment Banks

Many of the big banks that grabbed heaps of cash from the Fed in the GFC, many run by Jewish folk. Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not.

Gov

As seen in the USS Liberty doc, it was put under wraps real quick. Some quick study will show many powerful influences within US gov. Look at JKF V the Fed, makes one wonder.

Media

Im sure most on this board dont underestimate the power of the media. The USS Liberty on middle pages? Pretty much an unknown to most people, how is this so?
Media ownership?

Hollywood

Heavy Jewish influence, not sure what to make of that tbh other than generally we are influenced by what we watch.

Mossad

Expert hit teams and counter intelligence for a small 1 state nation. As per the docos it appears they spy just as heavily on their allies as their enemy.

History Of Mossad part 1

9/11

Mossad picked up soon after: not saying they did it, there appears some evidence they may have known about it however.

Perhaps this thread belongs in question time, i dont know, I only start it here because the old one was. Im early into my research, which im sure can have no definite answers, and im sure more knowledgeable people might be able to help on some/ most of the above points.

Tbh i always knew about the money changers thing, the fed stuff, 2 sides of wars (going way back) the whispers and rumors but until i saw that USS Liberty doco somehow i always gave the benefit of the doubt. But theres no doubt with a little research they hold positions of great power and influence, is it all for good or for them?

Perhaps not all is as it seems, and im left wondering.... why do the Muslims know to hate them so much, and ive always wondered what drove Hitler to have such hate towards them so much, i know he mentioned money being a factor but havent seen or heard that part in more detail. What makes the Jew the most hated, sort after, persecuted people of all time?

But theres no doubt with a little research they hold positions of great power and influence, is it all for good or for them?

once you place individuals into a bloc you enter quite murky territory that can only pain.

1. If you are asserting a generic they, act as bloc, and act for said they, then have you become complicit in recognition of a bloc, instead of individuals acting autonomously. And, then to assign negative or nefarious motives. As Goltang would say, "not unproblematic". And I intentionally channel Goltang cos he has become a little loopy and senile of late I think, he has skirted some "not unproblematic" antisemitic territory.

I am not above criticising a state, like Israel, for acting belligerent. But how quick we forget the coallition of the willing in Two sovereign states in the ME. And Israel was NOT involved. And some hasbara, see Congo, and recently, the Sinhalese massacres in Tamil Elam.

9/11

Mossad picked up soon after: not saying they did it, there appears some evidence they may have known about it however.

but the US was also tipped off by KGB, MI6, and also it has come out recently, Pakistan I think. I posted this in another thread. Mossad actually told the Bush admin about 4 weeks earlier tho, so they did give them a heads up. Mossad only knew what about half a dozen other intelligence agencies knew. They may have had more info with their art students though.

but the US was also tipped off by KGB, MI6, and also it has come out recently, Pakistan I think. I posted this in another thread. Mossad actually told the Bush admin about 4 weeks earlier tho, so they did give them a heads up. Mossad only knew what about half a dozen other intelligence agencies knew. They may have had more info with their art students though.

Yeah that was the point of that 9/11 vid, there was a report of a group of people celebrating when the first plane hit, holding cigarette lighters up n stuff. The police gave chase and when caught they turned out to be Mossad,

Yeah that was the point of that 9/11 vid, there was a report of a group of people celebrating when the first plane hit, holding cigarette lighters up n stuff. The police gave chase and when caught they turned out to be Mossad,

Fox News reported this before abe foxman pulled it, or got them to pull it.

Truth came out much later, in the past year or so, that they actually gave US intelligence a heads up, a month before. Did the demagogic agitprop mention this?

First thread was closed for a reason. Absolute bigoted, racist, simple minded garbage OP. I love how you choose to leave out vital information in your 'arguments'. To re-start such a thread (one which was shut down for good reason), combined the 'information' you present, clearly highlights you have a personal problem with Israel (or is it Jews?). I have no affiliation with the country but know racism when I read it. Objective discussion should be the only thing allowed when debating such issues.

I wonder if you'd have the guts to say this kind of crap in public. Shut this rubbish down.

First thread was closed for a reason. Absolute bigoted, racist, simple minded garbage OP. I love how you choose to leave out vital information in your 'arguments'. To re-start such a thread (one which was shut down for good reason), combined the 'information' you present, clearly highlights you have a personal problem with Israel (or is it Jews?). I have no affiliation with the country but know racism when I read it. Objective discussion should be the only thing allowed when debating such issues.

I wonder if you'd have the guts to say this kind of crap in public. Shut this rubbish down.

Actually i tend to agree, i wanted to start a thread on Israel covering the things i brought up and of course what others do. Its very different to the other thread and im certainly not saying they are those things, i simply want to explore the points i bring up. If you look over other posts ive made, ive defended Israel/ Jews in just about any post ive made about them.

Id change the title of the thread if i could or at least i dont know how. Id be more than happy for a mod to change it something more appropriate.

I'll give it a go in QT with an edited thread title, but it's on thin ice from the beginning.

I'll give it a go in QT with an edited thread title, but it's on thin ice from the beginning.

Cheers for the title change and moving the thread. Did you watch the USS Liberty doco above? Cant believe people would consider that all above board.

Shah of Iran discussing the zionist power over American media and government

Remove this Banner Ad

Back