it's good but it's bad

Remove this Banner Ad

tapestry

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2000
stuck at the inlaws house
Other Teams
lions
It's good that so many ppl want to go to Lions games at the Gabba now. But it's bad that it now costs some of us more to go.

I got the letter this morning saying how all remaining games at the Gabba this year are now designated fully ticketed. So I've now gotta fork out an extra couple of bucks per game to reserve a seat. And what about Vic Members? the 'free entry' part to Gabba games will be useless too won't it?

So, does that mean the whole venue is ticketed now.What about the players,past players area. We know an explayer who sits in this area for games, I wonder how that will affect them.
I certainly hope that they don't upset the players.
Is this to make up for Bowers stuff up with the fines, to raise the extra revenue to make up for the deficit.
Not happy if it is,using the members this way.

Why haven't we had some answers from Downie and the Board over Bowers.

Does anyone know who is up for re election on the board this year. Cause if this keeps up, they won't be getting my vote, no matter who they are.

I think we got it worked out. We can still use our Vic memberships but have to pre-book and pay a booking fee. Hubby can still use his Gabba membership but has to pre-book and pay the fee. Just more fartarseing around trying to get ready to go to the bloody footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back