- Blacres works
- Eli/ mav are short enough

Also I posted this on my twitter but past rd14 not winners
2011: swallow
2012: Toby Greene
2013: Brad Crouch
2014: Jack Billings

post-38815-Waynes-World-Were-Not-Worthy-g-vpD0.gif

A star is born, well done Jack hopefully it will be the first of many awards in your career.

After the stats from last weekend, I'm having these dreams that we have found the next Ablett Jr. The kind of player to lead us to that elusive second premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dissapointing we are lacking in nicknames for our recruits of 2014
- dunstan
- billings
- Blacres works
- Eli/ mav are short enough

Dunstan = The Don (after Don Dunstan, Sth Australian polictician)
Billings = Fred (the town of Billings in Montana, USA, was founded by Frederick H. Billings)
Acres = Hectares (another measurement of area)
Templeton = Elite (ELI TEmpleton)
Weller = IceMan/Goose (Obvious Top Gun pun)
Bruce = Monty (after the Monty Python sketch called Bruce)

billings is such a pleasure to watch. its hard when were losing like this, but i genuinely look forward to watching him every weekend

classy with the ball and just a great kid

i just hope we dont lose him

Yep, would be devastating if he went somewhere else. Exactly the kind of player we need, oozes class and can kick goals.

We have the rest of this year and next to prove to him that St Kilda is the right place for him to be.

Great to see Billings dominate a game and St Kilda have multiple nominees in the one season.

Now its just about having another 5-8 nominees over the next 3 or so years.

- Longer would have to be a chance depending on his role once Hickey comes back in.
- Acres showed enough in his first 3 games to suggest he would be a strong chance next season.
- Another pre season into Templeton should put him well within the running next season.

Then at a minimum we should be adding 2 * top 3 picks and 2 in the top 20 over the next 2 years.

Been a long time since someone with this amount of class walked through the door. Can't wait to see what he turns into!
Hopefully Blake Acres (due back this week) can come back and win a nomination as well, would be brilliant. But i'm not against him staying under 10 games then taking out the award next year. ;)

Hopefully Blake Acres (due back this week) can come back and win a nomination as well, would be brilliant. But i'm not against him staying under 10 games then taking out the award next year. ;)
Yeah I was thinking it'd be nice to squeeze in another nomination. Hopefully he can get a good run at it towards the end of the year.

Dunstan = The Don (after Don Dunstan, Sth Australian polictician)
Billings = Fred (the town of Billings in Montana, USA, was founded by Frederick H. Billings)
Acres = Hectares (another measurement of area)
Templeton = Elite (ELI TEmpleton)
Weller = IceMan/Goose (Obvious Top Gun pun)
Bruce = Monty (after the Monty Python sketch called Bruce)

Fred? Haha I can't imagine myself yelling our free everytime billings snags one from 45 out on the boundary

And screw hectares get on blakers or pendels as I like it everytime he weaves through 12 people

I'm a fan of elite, their is potential their

Monty if we use it reserves for someone allready , have you heard of a guy named montagna?

Been a long time since someone with this amount of class walked through the door. Can't wait to see what he turns into!
I was always a massive fan of dal when he came to the club, he was always classy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back