Delisted Jack Lonie

Remove this Banner Ad

that makes sense!!! looks like the type that lives and breathes footy as opposed to those that just like playing the sport

and people said seaford had no positives hehehehe
It was a positive to get that photo done the other night, he was going home after watching the draft on his nans foxtel because he didn't have it and just dropped in to get a photo with his brothers and sister, cracker story haha.

just saw his twitter account, god i feel sick. so much carlton. club just saved another youth at risk
Well, there was also these:

Hard work = success. Get win by @stkildafc #AFLDonsSaints

intra-club this morning down at Seaford. [/URL]
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AFLDonsSaints?src=hash
[/URL]

So Paddy, Goddard and Lonie are all tight. How long until that lone wolf McKenzie is part of the pack?

:p

It seems there was a little love fest between them this year.

Then I noticed how close Goddard seems to be with Lachie Weller...

THEN I noticed that Boyd got to play with his mates down at the Dogs after a year interstate....

Make.It.Happen. :cool:

Not sure how twitter works but can someone just ask him?
He was definitely a mad carlton supporter. The interest in the Saints would be from working with Milne at the stingrays and living close by and playing his home games at Seaford on st kilda's ground in the U/15 & 16s.
Jack is a great kid with a heap of talent and will do whatever it takes to succeed. While he will start as a small fwd, after a couple of pre-seasons I can see him being able to push up into the midfield as he played all his junior footy there as well as a couple of senior games a 16 year old.
I think you guys have got a real bargain with jack. Would have loved him at the blues.

He was definitely a mad carlton supporter. The interest in the Saints would be from working with Milne at the stingrays and living close by and playing his home games at Seaford on st kilda's ground in the U/15 & 16s.
Jack is a great kid with a heap of talent and will do whatever it takes to succeed. While he will start as a small fwd, after a couple of pre-seasons I can see him being able to push up into the midfield as he played all his junior footy there as well as a couple of senior games a 16 year old.
I think you guys have got a real bargain with jack. Would have loved him at the blues.
Hi Jack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he has enough talent, there's no reason he can't make a run through the midfield.
He's 2 cm taller than Brent Harvey, and given his age not a hell of a lot lighter.
And he'll help Adam, Leigh, and Tom ( and Ahmed if we get him ) feel big about themselves. :D
Same height as Jarryd Blair.
Same height as our very own Schneiderman as well.

Loved his highlight reel, Saints really lack a small forward, looking forward to seeing him buzzing around McCartin and Whites feet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back