Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Injury kept him out of last year's championships, but looked like WA's best midfielder for mine pre-season.

Fremantle Academy selection.

Really early, but I reckon he could end up going Top 10; fast agile skilful player but actually a reasonable size at 180-185cm compared to many of the more fancied midfielders. Looks like a hard worker outside of games too.

Injury kept him out of last year's championships, but looked like WA's best midfielder for mine pre-season.

Fremantle Academy selection.

Really early, but I reckon he could end up going Top 10; fast agile skilful player but actually a reasonable size at 180-185cm compared to many of the more fancied midfielders. Looks like a hard worker outside of games too.
I've heard he is an undraftable spud that isn't even worth scouting...

Seriously though, as long as the bid comes after our first pick I am ok. Has wheels and takes the game on.

From all the posts I've read most describe him as a midfielder, but some have described him as a possible rebounding defender. Thoughts?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The only meaningful footage I have seen is him intercepting at half back and the running the length of the field to kick a goal so it is hard for me to say.

His apparent desire to run and bounce makes me think Adam Saad but he may be a more capable ball winner than that. This year should tell us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back