Player Watch #26 Jed Adams – signed until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how last night people were criticising Jed Adams for being skinny, now they're saying that he's big and can slot in and play right away and put Petty forward. I've got no idea but I'd suggest that we won't see much of him next year with a delayed start to pre-season training.
Who is contradicting themselves? There was one or two people having a whinge last night and a handful of people who were a little skeptical of drafting a skinny kpd. Most of whom came around as soon as they saw his highlights.

I've never seen him play. But if you had time to say he was a bust because he was too skinny then you had the time to type in 'Jed Adams' into YouTube. His highlights were out there before he was selected.

Christ, I did look at his highlights, even posted them and said they looked good, apologies for giving the pick an instant reaction based off a draft photo before running to YouTube like you would have done oh great one.

Reports indicate a great mark, kick and one on one which are huge traits to have as a KP player

Already 90kg which is great at his age

I went from "feels like a Barry Prendergast" to "looks like a school shooter" and now I'm ready for him to displace Petty at CHB starting R1 2023.
Any other response after draft night would be wrong tbh. Hate the pick, really hate the pick, love the bloke get around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

season 7 GIF