Jeff Farmer !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by masai
Footballers are human, not agreeing with anything that Jeff may have done, but is it worth front page news?.

Hope this incident can be sorted out amicably.

As a local masai which I presume you are, you would well know that anything can make the front page of the Worst, it was only two days ago that they devoted the whole front page to the Thorpe fiasco.
I guess the fact that the story has made the front page could mean there is less to it than they would have us believe. I reckon there would be some fairly ****ed off people at the Dockers today not the least being one Cameron Schwab.

Why are the Age's and the West's articles diffrent , the Age's have no reference to anything involving a sexual nature and the West's seem to be implying that its got something to do with it.

There basically the same journalists.

Originally posted by Brickie
Why are the Age's and the West's articles diffrent , the Age's have no reference to anything involving a sexual nature and the West's seem to be implying that its got something to do with it.

There basically the same journalists.

Yeah, I just went and had a look and The West is very poorly written with all the Sexual references mixed in at random times. :(

Very poor form.

Come on guys, Its the west we are talking about, They have had it in for the dockers since day one.

If it would have been a eagles player the headline would have been.

"Female drove man to the brink, Man responds :rolleyes: "

Originally posted by cameronk
Come on guys, Its the west we are talking about, They have had it in for the dockers since day one.

Particularly if that ****** John McGrath had written the story!

Ok guys on the whole farmer thing I just had to delete a post that was a joke on farmers current situation (minor as it was). This under no circumstance will be tolerated, no matter how minor in these situations the site has no sense of humor.
Sorry guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the wiz, with his history of being an angry man, played for Sydney and we didn't give him stick this weekend over the incident, I would seriously be p*ssed off - Gamesmanship such as that is 100% fine in my book, whats a bit of lip?

Sledging is part of the game, lets be men, suck it up, and win the contests, footy and the game - that simple.

Originally posted by cameronk

The West are famous for there sensationalisng of incidents including Dockers & when it comes to the WCE sweep it under the carpet.

Lets look at incidents over the years.
WEST COAST
The WCE Players / Drug Lord / telephone taps issue - a non starter of a story in the west - yet Page 1 in the Sunday Times
WCE Players starting food fight in Bunbury or Bussleton restuarant - non starter in the WEST- Huge complaints by patrons at the time on talk back radio.
Embley assaults pub goer - middle pages.
I wont even go into the Cousins - Kerr thing
McIntosh trashes Hotel room twice I think - makes it to the"News in Breif Column" on page 3,789.
then there has been the drink drivers and the like & I didnt eevn mention the alleged packrape issue that didnt even get a call up.

Fremantle-
Modra makes goose of himself at pub, scales wall twice - Front page at the West ( Mustve been a slow news day )
Now the Farmer incident story makes front page twice , all half truths told. Farmer is made to look like a thug , like they say he bashes his partner - how can she be his partner if they have been split for over a year ???
The West Australian are a mob of idiots and everytme they refer to McDougall as a star it really shows how pathetic the journo /editor are at the joint . You really have to wonder if they all smoke Blue & Gold Blue vein cigars.

Well put Freo Hitman it's an absolute disgrace the mileage they get over an incident like this and then sit back and sweep anything that may tarnish the image of the WCE under the carpet.
They would be better served taking notice of which WCE players are off sick from training with the flu every time the AFL drug testers are in town.

It's time CC pulled Farmer into line. Against the Swans and again today he spent more time having ago at the opposition supporters than playing footy. When interviewed after the game he said "I was just telling them my lovely partner is OK" He's one angry ant.

Originally posted by error404
It's time CC pulled Farmer into line. Against the Swans and again today he spent more time having ago at the opposition supporters than playing footy. When interviewed after the game he said "I was just telling them my lovely partner is OK" He's one angry ant.

I agree with all of that.

Ididn't mind the Wiz having a bit of a go. It was all pretty funny . The only thing that would concern me is that he had his back to the game at times and seemed more intent on giving it to the crowd than what was happeneing on the ground. Didn't make a difference mind you, but as a coach I reckon I'd have a few words.

Originally posted by mick ryan
Report in todays paper suggests he is fairly adept at Domestic Violence as well!
True , just as Former Collingwood players gambling life savings and losing the lot on one hit.

Freo Hitman is talking crap, about the West highlighting stuff about the Dockers and sweeps the Eagles mess-ups under the carpet. If players from either club make fools of themselves, they are exposed.
To say the local journos favour one club over another is stretching the truth. There are WA journos who support the Dockers, while others support the Eagles.
The West reporters say that sports editor Ray Wilson is a Dockers fan.

Originally posted by Croydon
Freo Hitman is talking crap, about the West highlighting stuff about the Dockers and sweeps the Eagles mess-ups under the carpet. If players from either club make fools of themselves, they are exposed.
To say the local journos favour one club over another is stretching the truth. There are WA journos who support the Dockers, while others support the Eagles.
The West reporters say that sports editor Ray Wilson is a Dockers fan.

I think your better served to get your head out of the sand.

When I said this

The West are famous for there sensationalisng of incidents including Dockers & when it comes to the WCE sweep it under the carpet.

Lets look at incidents over the years.
WEST COAST
The WCE Players / Drug Lord / telephone taps issue - a non starter of a story in the west - yet Page 1 in the Sunday Times
WCE Players starting food fight in Bunbury or Bussleton restuarant - non starter in the WEST- Huge complaints by patrons at the time on talk back radio.
Embley assaults pub goer - middle pages.
I wont even go into the Cousins - Kerr thing
McIntosh trashes Hotel room twice I think - makes it to the"News in Breif Column" on page 3,789.
then there has been the drink drivers and the like & I didnt eevn mention the alleged packrape issue that didnt even get a call up.

Fremantle-
Modra makes goose of himself at pub, scales wall twice - Front page at the West ( Mustve been a slow news day )
Now the Farmer incident story makes front page twice , all half truths told. Farmer is made to look like a thug , like they say he bashes his partner - how can she be his partner if they have been split for over a year ???
The West Australian are a mob of idiots and everytme they refer to McDougall as a star it really shows how pathetic the journo /editor are at the joint . You really have to wonder if they all smoke Blue & Gold Blue vein cigars

Now these are facts & 100% true as I told it. The off field incident stories aint written by the sports editors . Its the way the everyday news are portrayed to the rest of the community .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back