• MI5/6 - British Royals

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Ghislane Maxwell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Someone's Dad

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There's already a mini series in the making on this and I don't think we've got even half the story yet.

Adam McKay the filmmaker behind The Big Short and Vice, will soon tackle a limited series about Jeffrey Epstein. Part of McKay's five-year first-look TV deal with HBO, the project will pull from Miami Herald investigative reporter Julie K. Brown's still-unpublished book about the scandal. Brown and McKay are to executive-produce, with McKay also directing the pilot.

I hope they dig deep ... ;)

Unlikely, when they're merely one of the controlled mouthpieces of the corporate intel nexus, that's so invested in hiding the truth.

You need to recognise that our media is totally captured by corporate think-tanks, fully owned & controlled by the multi-nats.

Unlikely, when they're merely one of the controlled mouthpieces of the corporate intel nexus, that's so invested in hiding the truth.

You need to recognise that our media is totally captured by corporate think-tanks, fully owned & controlled by the multi-nats.

An hour of Sixty Mins agree, might be frustrating.

What about this site ....

What about this site ....

Either your citation didn't load or you're referencing Big Footy?

Yeah....We get a small window with the Conspiracy threads, secreted away in the Mysteries & Paranormal board.

You have to really want to find it & look for it but.

Funny though, cause I reckon with all of 9/11, WMD, Syria, Assange, Snowden, Russia-Gate & Epstein.....You'd reckon it should be front & centre.

You see where I'm heading I take it.

Either your citation didn't load or you're referencing Big Footy?

Yeah....We get a small window with the Conspiracy threads, secreted away in the Mysteries & Paranormal board.

You have to really want to find it & look for it but.

Funny though, cause I reckon with all of 9/11, WMD, Syria, Assange, Snowden, Russia-Gate & Epstein.....You'd reckon it should be front & centre.

You see where I'm heading I take it.

Under the thread 'Stuff bf doesn't want you to know' :eek: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Cheef has advertisers & site minders/regulators that he needs to appease....$$$ & existence.....You get the gist.

Circus is referring to something else again to be sure, along the lines of there being a massive conspiracy simply to shut one of his favourite theories down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the bet they don't mention Trump....He's just as implicated in this ring as the Prince & Bubba Clinton.
They cannot really avoid the Trump connection?!

Though seems like 60mins is more focused on talking about Prince Andrew.

PA made a public appearance today sitting near Boris Johnson

They cannot really avoid the Trump connection?!

Though seems like 60mins is more focused on talking about Prince Andrew.

PA made a public appearance today sitting near Boris Johnson

I'm guessing the Royals must be bucking for Jeremy Corbyn.....It's the only read I can make on the continued pressure on Prince Andrew.

That, or they're pro-BREXIT.

Last edited:
Back