Jenkins trolls Puffers

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
The big JJ snaps a brilliant goal...goal ump calls it a goal ....but I just want to check it didn’t nick the post....(make a far king decision campaigner):rolleyes:...third ump says gooooooooooal.
JJ LOLs at Puffers losing top four spot and parties as the leading goal kicker.
lolo.olololol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh the Ironing:fire::fire:

JJ said...
“My grandma raised me not to tell fibs,” he told Fox Footy post-match.
“I think it hit the post, but I’m pretty happy they didn’t think so.”
T
R
O
L
L
O
L

The goal umpire was the biggest troll - SUPER troll
Prob hates Port
Bit like big mouth Jonas hates the Crows - good onya ya knob - poke that bear !!!!!

Six one ‘
F1F384DB-3328-4EC5-A0E6-5FF957F28855.jpeg

We ask for an examination of the grassland that was not suitable for the Port team, while Crows players seem to be wearing shoes that cling to the long grass, so we saw Port players fall during the game, while Crow’s players are steady

The goal umpire was the biggest troll - SUPER troll
Prob hates Port
Bit like big mouth Jonas hates the Crows - good onya ya knob - poke that bear !!!!!

Six one ‘
View attachment 537937
Just saw Stinkley stinking it up at the Presser...his tears were delicous.
ROFL you choker.
I hope the AFL fine the flog for his shithead remarks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t officially lost on port board
Apparently ... it went through the point posts !!!!
Bahaha
I love that club
Biggest melts I’ve ever seen !!!!
Pages just like these
This decision MUST be challenged.

There must be an investigation into the fourth umpire decision-making process. How was that reviewed? What is the identity of the reviewer, and their potential football allegiance if they are a local South Australian?

Our top 4, and therefore premiership chances, cannot be allowed to be destroyed by some corrupt amateur bush-league standard goal reviewer sitting with complete un-accountability in the stands. In a multi-million supposedly professional league.

Totally and completely unacceptable.

Stiff s**t

Fair outcome is we both get 2 points. No other score after that goal, so close to se as on end. They cant permit this to be a precedent

Nup
Softest free was for Grays dive

An investigation must be launched

Yeah
Rightio
Flog

That proves it was not a goal :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So the fk what ?
Called a goal and that’s all she wrote
Only one that I can recall is “sirengate” in Tassie (Saints/Freo?)

Nothing like it

Good enough, there is precedent to a result changing after the game due to umpiring error. Lets get our lawyers on the phone to AFL and get ******* angry. The ball deviates, the umpire called for a review and Jenkins thinks it hit the post. Thats enough to over turn it. SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED A BEHIND

Yeah
Get the lawyers..... hilarious
Bets have been paid out - score correct knobhead

The should be seriously thinking about legal action and putting an injunction on this. It’s clear the match winning goal was wrong. Jenkins has admitted it.

See above
View attachment 537949 View attachment 537950 View attachment 537951 It doesn’t matter if it hit the *ing post or not - IT CLEARLY GOES THOUGH THE POINTS!!

Hahahahaha
Who gives a s**t if it hits the post when the ball clearly passes through the points? EVERY camera angle shows this.

Hahahahaha

s**t officially lost on port board
Apparently ... it went through the point posts !!!!
Bahaha
I love that club
Biggest melts I’ve ever seen !!!!
Pages just like these

Stiff s**t

Nup
Softest free was for Grays dive

Yeah
Rightio
Flog

So the fk what ?
Called a goal and that’s all she wrote

Nothing like it

Yeah
Get the lawyers..... hilarious
Bets have been paid out - score correct knobhead

See above

Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha
Love your work.
Melting Puffers....melting Puffers everywhere... Bwahahahaha:D
They should be melting at FatOllie who can’t kick.:fire:

Lol port posters saying it went through the points, how can they expect to be taken seriously with thar opinion... no definitive evidence it hit the podt, jog on flogs.

Adelaide fans suddenyl want to suck Jenkins dick. Such a turn around from September last year when they wanted to lynch him and get him booted from the club.

Adelaide fans suddenyl want to suck Jenkins dick. Such a turn around from September last year when they wanted to lynch him and get him booted from the club.

Your tears are delicious
FCC71C1D-16A4-4B52-A3B8-A3C88F8F2CCF.jpeg

By the way -where was NTUA yesterday ?
Thought it was “supporter “ driven ?

Lol port posters saying it went through the points, how can they expect to be taken seriously with thar opinion... no definitive evidence it hit the podt, jog on flogs.

Fyfetoarseville you still haven't changed your username flog!

Fyfetoarseville you still haven't changed your username flog!

There's no possible way that can't be a behind. Score review came back so fast I knew something was up, and now the AFL says it was the right call lol.

I've no idea why the league would want to orchestrate a conspiracy against Port winning, but may as well have a good hearty laugh about it. :drunk:

P.S. If that happened to the Cats I'd turn the footage of the ball crossing the post into a GIF and use it as my av

Remove this Banner Ad

Back